In halo 4 Please no mute ban and no quit ban

Ok reach had both of these which had to be the most laughable ban on the xbox 360.

Lets start with the mute ban IMO mute ban should be no more It’s stupid I think you should just mute the person not give them a ban for it. I mean if someone has a fizzy sounding mic JUST MUTE THEM no need to have a ban for it.

Quit Ban this one is super annoying Lets say your whole team left and your only one in BTB and your getting wrecked spawn killed and tea bagged. Why Ban some one if there not having fun. I feel if your not having fun in the game you should have the right to leave not waste your time on.

.lag
.Team killers
.Spawn kill
.your whole team left you

I just don’t think that ban is right. I wonder what was going on in bungie heads when they put these bans out uhhh ummm if some one leaves a game lets give them a 30 mim ban for not having fun.

> Quit Ban this one is super annoying Lets say your whole team left and your only one in BTB and your getting wrecked spawn killed and tea bagged. Why Ban some one if there not having fun. I feel if your not having fun in the game you should have the right to leave not waste your time on.
>
> .lag
> .Team killers
> .Spawn kill
> .your whole team left you
>
> I just don’t think that ban is right. I wonder what was going on in bungie heads when they put these bans out uhhh ummm if some one leaves a game lets give them a 30 mim ban for not having fun.

Agree with you on the Mute Ban, disagree with you on the Quit Ban.

The Quit Ban is easily avoidable. You won’t get banned if you quit out one game like in your example. I also doubt every other game you get will make you lag, have Team Killers or your entire team leaving, so that’s a pretty bad excuse. Spawn killers are people doing the right strategy and beating you, don’t quit because you are losing.

> Ok reach had both of these which had to be the most laughable ban on the xbox 360.
>
> Lets start with the mute ban IMO mute ban should be no more It’s stupid I think you should just mute the person not give them a ban for it. I mean if someone has a fizzy sounding mic JUST MUTE THEM no need to have a ban for it.
>
> Quit Ban this one is super annoying Lets say your whole team left and your only one in BTB and your getting wrecked spawn killed and tea bagged. Why Ban some one if there not having fun. I feel if your not having fun in the game you should have the right to leave not waste your time on.
>
> .lag
> .Team killers
> .Spawn kill
> .your whole team left you
>
> I just don’t think that ban is right. I wonder what was going on in bungie heads when they put these bans out uhhh ummm if some one leaves a game lets give them a 30 mim ban for not having fun.

I think if 30% of your team or more leave, you should be able to quit w/o penalties.

Games should just end if the teams are too one sided. Like 2 on one team and 8 on the other. The smaller team should be asked if they want to quit, and should not be penalized.

The Mute Ban is completely dumb and should really be non existent.

No mute ban but there should be a quit ban

Let people join mid-game. Avoid that whole quitting problem entirely. Games are around for peoples leisure time unless you’re a professional and you and you shouldn’t be punished for quitting, nor should your team be punished because of your quitting.

> Let people join mid-game. Avoid that whole quitting problem entirely. Games are around for peoples leisure time unless you’re a professional and you and you shouldn’t be punished for quitting, nor should your team be punished because of your quitting.

Drop-in is such a flawed system. There is a reason those spots are open typically, the team you join is losing. I mean, if you find it fun to be on a team far behind in the game and being hopeless outmatched, that’s fine for you. I’d rather start off with a chance.

Mute ban is one of the best things about Reach.
Quit ban needs to be alot harsher than it is.

I agree with the mute ban. Being perma muted to people isn’t necessary. Every time I play reach, I have to unmute everyone. Of course I don’t have too, but I prefer too.

Quit bans should stay, you pay the consequences for quitting all the time.

> > Let people join mid-game. Avoid that whole quitting problem entirely. Games are around for peoples leisure time unless you’re a professional and you and you shouldn’t be punished for quitting, nor should your team be punished because of your quitting.
>
> Drop-in is such a flawed system. There is a reason those spots are open typically, the team you join is losing. I mean, if you find it fun to be on a team far behind in the game and being hopeless outmatched, that’s fine for you. I’d rather start off with a chance.

Pretty much, doesn’t get more frustrating than that… especially in games like MW3, you join and the game ends, you lose, you join and just get the message saying you lost, don’t even get to play that match. No thanks.

To me that is taking time away from my leisure time. I’d rather have good matchmaking and quit bans.

Buy hey, as long as it’s optional and I could turn off joining mid game then I don’t care if it was in the game.

I agree with you on the Mute ban. If you’re too dumb to not be able to figure out how to mute a player by looking in the little instruction booklet, or reading the small messages that tells you how to mute a player, you deserve to suffer.

However, I disagree with you on quit ban. If you’re too dumb to not be able to manage your time, or figure out that the internet cannot magically fix itself or what the number to call for your internet service provider to do something about it, you deserve to suffer.

I am also against drop-in for Halo. Halo works on a skill system that matches players based on an equation. The equation will be worth NOTHING if there is an option to allow a player to jump into an incomplete match, find out that they are a few points of away from the end of the match and go down a rank because they hardly had enough time to do anything about it. Hell, if I was given the option, I’d avoid it every single time as the only real reason why a player would leave was because they’re losing.

Drop-in works for BF3 and MW3 because they do NOT have a trueskill system. They are, in a big way, a giant custom game search. You select a type, join a match, play until you either get bored or rage-quit. You gain something, and you lose nothing.

I never had a problem with either of them during my time playing Reach. I don’t support the mute ban, but I do support the quit ban. I never had a problem with either of them, and I’ve quit and disconnected from games plenty of times, yet I never saw a warning. Honestly, you are doing something wrong if you get the quit ban.

These are just my views. Take it or leave it.

I agree.

I played like 5 games of MLG in a row and got mute ban.

My internet constantly lags me That’s frustrating enough without having to worry about probation then making my friends wait for me.

Wow. I swear I’m into double digits having to once again state this:
Don’t look at trying to penalise people with bans over quitting. Look at the reasons why they are quitting and try to solve those first:
. Random disconnects from hosts.
. Being left on blackscreen leading to rage quit.
. Internet interruptions.
. Bad skill matching.
. Being booted for accidental betrayals.
. Having to leave in a hurry.

Fix the cause not the effect, anyone has the right to quit a game for any reason and not be penalised. All quit bans do is give people motivation not to play halo.

As for mute bans: While mute bans can be useful sometimes, I know many cases of people undeservingly getting mute banned because the system is massively flawed. While this isn’t as much of a bad system, if it were to return it needs a massive overhaul.

really? it reposted my reply. wow waypoint has so many problems.

You have to quit out of so many matches to get a quit ban it is laughable. You deserve worse than 15 minutes for it.

I don’t understand what a Mute ban is. I’m nearly a Brigadier in Reach and have never heard of it.
Quit bans should exist in the game and be dished out to rampant quitters. However, I think that if 50% or more of your team is gone, you shouldn’t be penalized.

The quit ban is just a stupid way of handling things. At least, the way it was handled in Reach.

Say I quit 3 games for various reasons in one day. Suddenly, I’m on probation that lasts for a seemingly indefinite amount of time.

Now if I lag ONCE, I’m banned. If I end up being the only person left on my team and don’t want to deal with it- I’m banned. If I don’t want to play Assault on Hemorrage for a fifth time in a row- I’m banned. Now I’m sure a lot of you would say “Ha! That’s what you get for quitting!”

But when you get banned, your probation starts over. Suddenly you find yourself unable to leave games because you are being punished for actions you committed over a week ago.

Either that or you can just start going afk when your team leaves or you don’t want to play on a certain map over and over and over again.