In Halo 4 I Witnessed...

What I thought to be some kind of affair… A girl said, okay I gotta go babe, kissy noise then she said, I have to go get my husband. Also note- it was like 7:30 AM…

Oh and I recently noticed that AR’s seem to have too much range… just a little too much… Hopefully that’s addressed in the next TU

Well, this post is random.

This is the best thread I’ve seen in months.

it isnt entirely random…

> What I thought to be some kind of affair… A girl said, okay I gotta go babe, kissy noise then she said, I have to go get my husband. Also note- it was like 7:30 AM…
>
> <mark>Oh and I recently noticed that AR’s seem to have too much range… just a little too much… Hopefully that’s addressed in the next TU</mark>

well then…

Damn, I could have sworn that mic was off :smiley:

Errr… Ok

backs away slowly

Xbox Kinect is going to ruin so many marriages!

I love the XBL theater too. If only they would do Shakespeare.

> What I thought to be some kind of affair… A girl said, okay I gotta go babe, kissy noise then she said, I have to go get my husband. Also note- it was like 7:30 AM…
>
> Oh and I recently noticed that AR’s seem to have too much range… just a little too much… Hopefully that’s addressed in the next TU

thats so messed up :frowning:

>
> Oh and I recently noticed that AR’s seem to have too much range… just a little too much… Hopefully that’s addressed in the next TU

For the girl thing- What Spartan never heard a girl before?

For AR thing- I disagree soldier I think it has the perfect amount of range.

Keep sending her messages over X-Box LIVE saying:

I KNOW… and I’m gonna tell.

O_o

Well…

Call the Cops!

i was playing black ops and a guy said he and his girlfriend took a bunch of Ecstasy and she had a miscarriage…

xbox live is sick and twisted…

the ar is fine tho. its perfect as is.

This has to be one of the most random, yet humorous threads I have seen in awhile. +1 for that.

The AR needn’t a nerf. It’s place upon the battlefield has been secured once again.

The AR is fine. To be quite honest, most people call it Over Powered because they were caught in CQB against it.

It’s fine and should remain unchanged. I don’t care what anyone says, for once I want to use it.

Well… this thread happened xD

I included the AR part to make it “Halo 4 related”

> I included the AR part to make it “Halo 4 related”

I’ll see your “clever” Halo 4 related ruse, and raise you a thread lock. Care to gamble again?

In the future, please try remain on topic and post things of discussion value. Thanks. :slight_smile: