In HALO 4 bring back the old halo 3 ranking system

In halo 4 can you bring back true skill it is what made halo’s mp better then everything else. and also 343 please drop this stupid sprint, Armour lock, jet pack etc. it made halo reach -Yoink- and the credits system in reach was terrible it required no skill to get to higher ranks and it made the game trash.

SO PLEASE BRING BACK MY TRUE SKILL!

Personally, don’t mind sprint as a default by itself, but the rest can definitely go!

yea sprint is alright i just prefer halo 3 and the bubble shield, power drain, etc. over the sprint and just doesn’t feel like halo to me i have played every halo since i was 7 years old when it first came out nad it just is starting to feel like cod.

halo 3 system was stupid, it took no skill to rank up, unless you go in a ffa. you just had to win games and you get 1 xp. in halo 4 they should keep a similar system to reach but you get alot more for winning and/or getting alot of kills, and not gettin xp for the other game modes. just xp for mp.

Reach ranking system sucked -Yoink- and plus 343 are using a diffrent ranking system from reach.

> halo 3 system was stupid, it took no skill to rank up, unless you go in a ffa. you just had to win games and you get 1 xp. in halo 4 they should keep a similar system to reach but you get alot more for winning and/or getting alot of kills, and not gettin xp for the other game modes. just xp for mp.

haha you are just saying that cause you never got over skill 15… derp just kidding,

halo3 system was GREAT the skill was good for matchmaking, here in halo reach you get ended up with r3t4rd3d players or good players that are like super geeks that got 2.0 K/D or higher and doesnt got a life…

halo4, Get Halo3 matchmaking system with skill! much better!