in halo 4 343 needs to keep the game balanced with prioritys between campaign and multuplayer

in all fairness while everyone here thinks one side is more important in truth they are both very important. look at it this way, if multiplayer turns out bad you have campaign to have a good time in and vice versa. but the problem REACH had was it wasnt balanced at all, the campaign was terrible and judgeing by the fact that the all of the MM maps minus forge world were in campaign. so they tiped it in favor of one side and ruined both aspects.

so all im saying is 343 shouldnt direct all there attention to MM or campaign but keep it balanced. for starters they should defeniately have certain affinity help them with some cool multiplayer maps for the launch considering how good defiant map pack was, and also work with the other studio thats helping them with CEA.

TL:DR
dont focus to much on multiplayer or campaign, keep attention to both aspects equal

Agreed, but don’t gaming companies have separte personal working for each of those issues?
One for campaign
One for multiplayer

> Agreed, but don’t gaming companies have separte personal working this?
> One for campaign
> One for multiplayer

you would assume that but judgeing by the fact that bungie used campaign maps for multiplayer…

> > Agreed, but don’t gaming companies have separte personal working this?
> > One for campaign
> > One for multiplayer
>
> you would assume that but judgeing by the fact that bungie used campaign maps for multiplayer…

True, true.

> > Agreed, but don’t gaming companies have separte personal working this?
> > One for campaign
> > One for multiplayer
>
> you would assume that but judgeing by the fact that bungie used campaign maps for multiplayer…

one on a defence for 343…they dont NEED to do anything. lol be happy no worries.

two, i agree with you on the multiplayer maps, they couldnt get an unique maps up other than ones you played in during campaign? reaaly? i mean, firefight sure, but multiplayer?

> > > Agreed, but don’t gaming companies have separte personal working this?
> > > One for campaign
> > > One for multiplayer
> >
> > you would assume that but judgeing by the fact that bungie used campaign maps for multiplayer…
>
> one on a defence for 343…they dont NEED to do anything. lol be happy no worries.
>
> two, i agree with you on the multiplayer maps, they couldnt get an unique maps up other than ones you played in during campaign? reaaly? i mean, firefight sure, but multiplayer?

well i have a lot of confidence in 343 right now after seeing whats coming in the title update AND the fact that they recognized that CEA was a good enough game to not change the machanics

They made the Multiplayer Maps using parts from the Campaign?

lolno.

343 Industries need to make Halo 4 like Halo 4…

I’d like to see more multiplayer maps based off campaign envirments but not ported directly from the level. In other words, the unearthed firefight map was based off “tip of the spear”, but wasn’t an actual place you could visit in the campaign. Doing maps like this is much better than copying levels directly. Does anybody agree with me?

All the multiplayer maps were built for multiplayer first and then ported into the campaign.

Firefight maps, however, were areas originally designed for campaign and then taken, and tweaked and altered so they could also work for the FF gametype specifically.

See also: research.

> I’d like to see more multiplayer maps based off campaign envirments but not ported directly from the level. In other words, the unearthed firefight map was based off “tip of the spear”, but wasn’t an actual place you could visit in the campaign. Doing maps like this is much better than copying levels directly. Does anybody agree with me?

agreed. those maps are awesome

> > > Agreed, but don’t gaming companies have separte personal working this?
> > > One for campaign
> > > One for multiplayer
> >
> > you would assume that but judgeing by the fact that bungie used campaign maps for multiplayer…
>
> one on a defence for 343…they dont NEED to do anything. lol be happy no worries.
>
> two, i agree with you on the multiplayer maps, they couldnt get an unique maps up other than ones you played in during campaign? reaaly? i mean, firefight sure, but multiplayer?

Many of you wouldn’t know this but the multiplayer maps were put into the campaign, not vice versa.

> > > > Agreed, but don’t gaming companies have separte personal working this?
> > > > One for campaign
> > > > One for multiplayer
> > >
> > > you would assume that but judgeing by the fact that bungie used campaign maps for multiplayer…
> >
> > one on a defence for 343…they dont NEED to do anything. lol be happy no worries.
> >
> > two, i agree with you on the multiplayer maps, they couldnt get an unique maps up other than ones you played in during campaign? reaaly? i mean, firefight sure, but multiplayer?
>
> Many of you wouldn’t know this but the multiplayer maps were put into the campaign, not vice versa.

what you said about multiplayer maps being bulit for multiplayer then campaign really doesn’t matter because they’re still the same exact places you visited in campaign which gets boring fast. they need to make separate multiplay maps for campaign and matchmaking.

>
> All the multiplayer maps were built for multiplayer first and then ported into the campaign.
>
> Firefight maps, however, were areas originally designed for campaign and then taken, and tweaked and altered so they could also work for the FF gametype specifically.
>
> See also: research.

See also: common sense.

Honestly, why would people think campaign developers made all the multiplayer maps for some reason after three games of multiplayer maps being developed?