In-Game Visual Toggles? (I.e. Sprint lines)

Does anybody know if certain visual elements can/will be toggled on and off in-game?

As an example, every time I see gameplay I am completely distracted by those white lines that appear on screen when you sprint and when you see other players sprinting. There really is no need for them to be visible, they look gross and really are an eye sore.

So does anybody know if you can or will be able to toggle this type of visual on and off when the game is released?

Thanks

> 2533274815872197;1:
> Does anybody know if certain visual elements can/will be toggled on and off in-game?
>
> As an example, every time I see gameplay I am completely distracted by those white lines that appear on screen when you sprint and when you see other players sprinting. There really is no need for them to be visible, they look gross and really are an eye sore.
>
> So does anybody know if you can or will be able to toggle this type of visual on and off when the game is released?
>
> Thanks

I’m sure they will have an option that allows people to turn off things like “speed lines”. It definitely isn’t gamebreaking at all, however, and definitely does not change a player’s in-game performance. (For example, if you are average or bad at the game and are easily distracted/unable to focus on many things at once on your screen, then it could be seen as a hinderance.)

The lines are really easy to ignore, either way

There was actually a toggle for speed lines in the flight. Other elements TBD.

> 2535431933064458;3:
> There was actually a toggle for speed lines in the flight. Other elements TBD.

Oh yeah, it was an option in the flight. I forgot because I just kept the speed lines on.

Actually I’d prefer if you could toggle on the ability for “Gas Gas Gas” to fade in whenever the line effect is at max.