In game stats issue

Under “career” for in game stats on halo 3 some stats update and some don’t. It says I have won more games than I have played, how is that even possible!?! I try taking a picture of my halo 3 stats and play some games and notice it doesn’t update correctly. It’s like it froze a long time ago for some reason. Also the lay out for which stats are for which game is a guessing game in itself. All I have to go by is that my favorite weapon is a “dmr”, “magnum” or “battle rifle” so I have to guess what stats are for what halo because there’s nothing that says “halo 3 stats, halo 4 stats, etc…”. Also for what I believe to be my halo 3 stats says “highest campaign difficulty completed: Unplayed” yet I have the achievement for beating it on legendary… in fact I have the helioskrill armor in halo 5. As great as mcc has been even with some changes from the original games, this little issue bothers me the most. Thank you for reading in regard to my in game status bug.

Actually I see my halo 3 stats updating. I guess I’ll have to play halo 3 on legendary (again for the millionth time) to see if that “unplayed” goes away. Other than that thank you 343! I still think that each individual stats should state which game they are for because I like I’ve already stated in the previous post all I have to go on is the stats themselves. Other than that I’m impressed with how far mcc has come in terms of updates. Keep up the good work and make infinite one to remember!

Fixed through season 5 update. Ignore this forum. I don’t know how to delete this forum.

Okay so now I’m sure that only some stats count like how many games you win. My games played is frozen for halo 3… I hope this is a know issue and hopefully 343 has studied this issue and halo Infinite has a great stats tracking system or they should just not have it at all so it can’t be an issue :v:

> 2533274828947499;4:
> Okay so now I’m sure that only some stats count like how many games you win. My games played is frozen for halo 3… I hope this is a know issue and hopefully 343 has studied this issue and halo Infinite has a great stats tracking system or they should just not have it at all so it can’t be an issue :v:

I’d like to add to this, in that I’ve experienced some of the Campaign stats, (specifically the Legendary Time) for Halo 3 not updating. In the game menu it says my time is over 5 hours for Legendary, yet I have the achievement and the waypoint records pointing to less than 3. To my knowledge, Halo 3 is the only game that hasn’t been updating it’s ingame record for me.

Edit: not a big deal on my end, but does back up ODST Blues with more info that H3 stats aren’t updating!

Thank you!