In-Game Spartan Appearance & FUD Season 2?

So I hit the net today to see Rooster Teeth’s new PSA: Voting Fever (done on the Halo 4 engine, and I noticed the top comments were commenting on how terrible they thought the spartans looked in game; personally, I thought they looked fine - actually better. I love how they look a little bit under-textured and cartoonish, but that’s purely my opinion.

Next, I saw Waypoint’s Mid-Season Trailer.

Mid-Season

The fact that they used the word season has me think that there could be a Forward Unto Dawn part 2, though it may simply be possible that it’s just the word they decided to use.
Though, the word series would be more suitable if there wasn’t going to be a second season. . .

So discuss, what do you think?
Do you like 343i’s new art direction with the player(,etc.) models? FUD season 2?

There was something very off about the Spartans. I think it was the visor. But also, the undersuit being colored looks awful.

As for midseason. It is because it is the trailer for half way through the season. Using scenes from the next couple episodes.

EDIT: Change your frickin’ font color. It is painful.

DOublePost

Agree, under-suit should be black, as it always has been (or at least we should be able to choose it).

Your font color is impossible to read and makes my eyes bleed.

I also thought that the colors were too cartoonish, but some people have been saying that you can choose how realistic or cartoonish you want your colors to look.

I think with the exception of the under-suit, the spartans look fine.

I’m sure they meant Mid-Series instead of Mid-Season, since this leads directly into the game, they would have a hard time to continue the plot arc.

Not sure what build of H4 they are using but that isn’t how my spartan looked in game when I played, nor how the enemy team looked. I think they’ve got some sort of matte look. Although I can almost attest to the visor looking slightly funny in game.

Only 2 more episodes. If you want to see more FuD you gotta buy LEH4

could spartan-ops be considered season 2…FUD;Infinity?

> Not sure what build of H4 they are using but that isn’t how my spartan looked in game when I played, nor how the enemy team looked. I think they’ve got some sort of matte look. Although I can almost attest to the visor looking slightly funny in game.
>
> Only 2 more episodes. If you want to see more FuD you gotta buy LEH4

Or just buy the Bluray or DVD when they come out so you have a physical copy that isn’t reliant on your internet.

> > Not sure what build of H4 they are using but that isn’t how my spartan looked in game when I played, nor how the enemy team looked. I think they’ve got some sort of matte look. Although I can almost attest to the visor looking slightly funny in game.
> >
> > Only 2 more episodes. If you want to see more FuD you gotta buy LEH4
>
> Or just buy the Bluray or DVD when they come out so you have a physical copy that isn’t reliant on your internet.

LE hater, lol. Do you have dial up or something?

> > > Not sure what build of H4 they are using but that isn’t how my spartan looked in game when I played, nor how the enemy team looked. I think they’ve got some sort of matte look. Although I can almost attest to the visor looking slightly funny in game.
> > >
> > > Only 2 more episodes. If you want to see more FuD you gotta buy LEH4
> >
> > Or just buy the Bluray or DVD when they come out so you have a physical copy that isn’t reliant on your internet.
>
> LE hater, lol. Do you have dial up or something?

LE hater? Hardly. That is is what I have preordered. However, very few people actually have the bandwith required to stream a 1080p video. And to make matters worse, internet connection are susceptible to hiccups which will stop the video all together or degrade the video.

Nevermind the fact that alot of people like to watch movies while on the go, or have their game systems in a separate room from their big screens.

Don’t be so narrow minded.

> > > Not sure what build of H4 they are using but that isn’t how my spartan looked in game when I played, nor how the enemy team looked. I think they’ve got some sort of matte look. Although I can almost attest to the visor looking slightly funny in game.
> > >
> > > Only 2 more episodes. If you want to see more FuD you gotta buy LEH4
> >
> > Or just buy the Bluray or DVD when they come out so you have a physical copy that isn’t reliant on your internet.
>
> LE hater, lol. Do you have dial up or something?

nothing to do with dial up smarty pants. no one wants their crap to be at the mercy of a damn server, when the new xbox comes and 360 live is gone you’ll have to buy the dvd too if you want to watch it again.

I thought the term, Mid-season was pretty unnecessary as well. Though I’m positive that it was because they were at episode 3/5. Episode 5 will be the season finale, but there very well could be an FuD part 2.