In-game menu music playlist

We should be able to change/remove songs from the in-game menu or 343 could just implement them to the menu.
That good classic feel that "Never Forget’’ gives.
Or that inspiring tone that ‘‘117’’ has is great.
Tell me you wouldn’t want to listen to ‘‘Arrival’’ while in the menu?
God ‘‘Solace’’ is beautiful.
‘‘To Galaxy’’ should be played entirely and not cut when it reaches it’s much more exciting part.

The songs are good but we need much more variety because they just loop back and forth.

People think that this games’ soundtrack is not good or comparable to Marty’s songs but in all honesty, to me, these songs that I mentioned are Halo quality caliber.

NOTE: I do know that “Never forget” is made by Marty but it was remastered by Neil Davidge.

> We should be able to change/remove songs from the in-game menu or 343 could just implement them to the menu.
> That good classic feel that "Never Forget’’ gives.
> Or that inspiring tone that ‘‘117’’ has is great.
> Tell me you wouldn’t want to listen to ‘‘Arrival’’ while in the menu?
> God ‘‘Solace’’ is beautiful.
> ‘’[<mark>To Galaxy’’ should be played entirely and not cut when it reaches it’s much more exciting part.[/h]</mark>
> <mark>
</mark>
> <mark>The songs are good but we need much more variety because they just loop back and forth.</mark>
> <mark>People think that this games’ soundtrack is not good or comparable to Marty’s songs but in all honesty, to me, these songs that I mentioned are Halo quality caliber.</mark>
> <mark>NOTE: I do know that “Never forget” is made by Marty but it was remastered by Neil Davidge.
[/quote]
Agreed 100%</mark>](http://youtu.be/qldRY7Nx9fo?)

Buy the OST
Put it on your MP3 Player
Play Halo
Plug in MP3 into Xbox
go to guide
Go to music and choose the album you want.

BOOM!

Now you can listen to anything you want!

> Buy the OST
> Put it on your MP3 Player
> Play Halo
> Plug in MP3 into Xbox
> go to guide
> Go to music and choose the album you want.
>
> BOOM!
>
> Now you can listen to anything you want!

It’s something that its already on the disc so it’s not like I’m going to manually do all that stuff.