In Game DLC - What do you have/Use

I have all the in game Pre order bonuses (save the Fotus), i just got the deadeye, so i think i’ll put that on when i get home. What DLC do you have/like?

I have and use the CIO/Web but whichever helmet makes you look like Megatron is my favorite.

only the limited edition content :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the arctic camo BR skin…off topic but can you see other players weapon skins in game? I have never seen another weapon skin on an enemy player.

Limited edition
Map pass helmets/emblem
Gamestop preorder bonuses
Dead eye helmet
Locus helmet
Bulletproof emblem

Right now I am using Locus and it is Badass!

> I have the arctic camo BR skin…off topic but can you see other players weapon skins in game? I have never seen another weapon skin on an enemy player.

Yes. Look at their guns or look at the killcams. I usually the artic br on peoples backs.

I have:

FOTUS armor/emblem. Strider Helm. Scanner Helm. Recruit PRME. Hazop FRST. Battle Rifle ACT. LightRifle IMP. Assault Rifle PRM. Corbulo emblem.

> I have the arctic camo BR skin…off topic but can you see other players weapon skins in game? I have never seen another weapon skin on an enemy player.

yes, i’ve seen and stolen tons of artic BRs

> > I have the arctic camo BR skin…off topic but can you see other players weapon skins in game? I have never seen another weapon skin on an enemy player.
>
> Yes. Look at their guns or look at the killcams. I usually the artic br on peoples backs.

Thanks, I guess I haven’t been paying attention then.