In game cutscenes for halo 5.

Now something that has irked me with recent halo’s is that cut scenes like the terminals and spartan ops are all out of game. Now the halo channel is a bit laggy and it would be nice if we could view them in the game father than having to switch to another app. I think by default it should be how it is but it would be nice if there was an option to download all the videos high res (Which would obviously take more space) so we can watch them in game without any inconvenience.

Preaching to the FUCKINGNOTDUCKING choir

> 2533274824175624;1:
> Now something that has irked me with recent halo’s is that cut scenes like the terminals and spartan ops are all out of game. Now the halo channel is a bit laggy and it would be nice if we could view them in the game father than having to switch to another app. I think by default it should be how it is but it would be nice if there was an option to download all the videos high res (Which would obviously take more space) so we can watch them in game without any inconvenience.

I will admit I think the halo channel is rubbish.

If I could snap it I feel this would be good enough for me, but unfortunately this is currently not possible

> 2533274824175624;1:
> Now something that has irked me with recent halo’s is that cut scenes like the terminals and spartan ops are all out of game. Now the halo channel is a bit laggy and it would be nice if we could view them in the game father than having to switch to another app. I think by default it should be how it is but it would be nice if there was an option to download all the videos high res (Which would obviously take more space) so we can watch them in game without any inconvenience.

Definitely.

It kind of annoys me that Blur did such a good job on the cinematics but we can’t watch them from a selection menu of cinematics from the game. Instead, we have to go through an app just to watch them. I find this very inconvenient and cheap.

Not only that but the terminals and all other in-game material involving scenes are put on Halo Channel. It would be nice if everything was placed both in the app and and the game itself (having a menu where you can go watch scenes from the game, not an app).

On top of that, I was actually excited to go see the credits for all the games. Especially Halo 2 anniversary, considering all the work Saber Interactive have done to make the game, they should have a proper credits section. But no, what I found instead was horrific. They had a link that sends us to Halo waypoint to see the credits ourselves from Internet Explorer. I mean how much more bad can it get? I was expecting a proper credits section and all 343 had was a link that sent us to an online page??!!

The goods of the collection are that the games are there. The bad is that many things are either not working or missing. If 343 knew that all of these things (including matchmaking) were not going to work, they should have just made Halo 2 Anniversary and have more focus and polish on that rather than spreading that focus to a massive job that would be impossible to live up to.

Amen.

Ingame cutscenes are cutscenes created in the engine of the game.
You talking about viewing pre-rendered (if they even make pre-rendered cutscenes instead of ingame ones) cutscenes in the game. But we also watched the pre-rendered cutscenes in Halo 2 Anniversary.
They don’t play the Terminal videos in the game because not everyone will find the Terminal, which wastes game space.

And the Halo Channel is fine and it works. I like it.

> 2533274877056440;6:
> Ingame cutscenes are cutscenes created in the engine of the game.
> You talking about viewing pre-rendered (if they even make pre-rendered cutscenes instead of ingame ones) cutscenes in the game. But we also watched the pre-rendered cutscenes in Halo 2 Anniversary.
> They don’t play the Terminal videos in the game because not everyone will find the Terminal, which wastes game space.
>
> And the Halo Channel is fine and it works. I like it.

Well said. I agree, its not that big of a deal.