In-game clan system, and support for Clan Wars

Like Halo 2, but more along the lines of Call of Duty (sorry!) Incentives for Spartan Companies to compete against one another, and some sort of cosmetic exclusives for clans that win and compete. Would really benefit the players who go through hoops to recruit and give a bigger purpose for the need of like-minded players to stay together working for a goal. If we end up getting challenges to complete (like working towards Achilles for example) and a way to manage a clan in-game I could see nothing but benefits and a way to strengthen the community or add some sort of competitiveness. I’d love to hear from critics or if someone could better put this together and convey what I mean perhaps? Anyways something along these lines.

Definitely need more in game presence of spartan companies, I don’t like having to check up on WP for stats. A clan war mode would be really cool, maybe they could even create tournaments for it.

Anything that encourages coordinated teams to match and play with other coordinated teams, rather than stomping on random solo players, is a good idea to me. Let’s remember that it does the opposite of “strengthen the community” when players are encouraged to party up and spawn camp uncoordinated solo players who aren’t as interested in being sweaty. That’s the kind of thing that can actually make people discouraged from playing Halo and move on to other games. 343 should be mindful of that whenever they think about implementing anything that encourages “clans”. I support your idea if it encourages them to play with each other, though.

> 2533274904158628;3:
> Anything that encourages coordinated teams to match and play with other coordinated teams, rather than stomping on random solo players, is a good idea to me. Let’s remember that it does the opposite of “strengthen the community” when players are encouraged to party up and spawn camp uncoordinated solo players who aren’t as interested in being sweaty. That’s the kind of thing that can actually make people discouraged from playing Halo and move on to other games. 343 should be mindful of that whenever they think about implementing anything that encourages “clans”. I support your idea if it encourages them to play with each other, though.

Anything to avoid the opening months of Warzone, yes please…

A proper clan war mode would be nice, where two teams who are all in a party compete against each other.

As I agree with you OP I’d be pretty happy if they just put the clans IN THE GAME and not force people to go to waypoint.

I’d rather have it non-automatic and leave it to the community.

> 2533274909139271;6:
> As I agree with you OP I’d be pretty happy if they just put the clans IN THE GAME and not force people to go to waypoint.

Waypoint was a good idea because if you are intelligent enough to type in halowaypoint.com and log in, then you probably fit in atleast one spartan company.

I instantly thought of Destiny 2’s clan system; it’d be nice for the game itself to acknowledge the Spartan companies of clans. Definitely would add a sense of immersion.