In-Game battle chatter?

Do you guys think in-game battle chatter would be cool in Halo? Such as when you are no shield your character screams his/her situation or (as much as i hate it) when you call in ordinance it was announced through the helmet comms? When i play battlefield I enjoy the battle chatter, I feel that it immerses me more into the game and adds to the atmosphere. Just a fleeting thought, I would rather have more adjustments to the gameplay.

No, because if you are using a decent headset, you can hear enemies talking. There have been many situations in Battlefield where I have been able to find an enemy because I can hear him asking for stuff.

I would prefer it if they brought proximity chat back, it is to my belief that it is not in Halo 4. It was hilarious to speak to the enemy team whilst fighting them in Halo 3.

> No, because if you are using a decent headset, you can hear enemies talking. There have been many situations in Battlefield where I have been able to find an enemy because I can hear him asking for stuff.
>
> I would prefer it if they brought proximity chat back, it is to my belief that it is not in Halo 4. It was hilarious to speak to the enemy team whilst fighting them in Halo 3.

Yeah it was fun when you were tea-bagging just laughing and talking sh!+
It was also in H2

I’m actually really glad this isn’t in Halo. I loved how developers wanted the players to speak and not for pre-recorded lines to be played.

> Do you guys think in-game battle chatter would be cool in Halo? Such as when you are no shield your character screams his/her situation or (as much as i hate it) when you call in ordinance it was announced through the helmet comms? When i play battlefield I enjoy the battle chatter, I feel that it immerses me more into the game and adds to the atmosphere. Just a fleeting thought, I would rather have more adjustments to the gameplay.

All things taken into consideration. Battle Chatter would be awesome because that way the game would be a lot more interesting. opposed to the constant silence that I have to endure every game because nobody on my team talks… and those that do usually just rage about how they died by a needler in six shots, or got killed by a Camosniper sitting in the corner of the map… getting two kills per minute (which is pretty bad).

> > No, because if you are using a decent headset, you can hear enemies talking. There have been many situations in Battlefield where I have been able to find an enemy because I can hear him asking for stuff.
> >
> > I would prefer it if they brought proximity chat back, it is to my belief that it is not in Halo 4. It was hilarious to speak to the enemy team whilst fighting them in Halo 3.
>
> Yeah it was fun when you were tea-bagging just laughing and talking sh!+
> It was also in H2

Even better when you start yelling at them to stop shooting and they just go, “fine!” and walk away. I also remember trying to reach an agreement with the other team during 1 Flag on Avalanche to let us score a point and end the game faster.