in few years

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

i want to produce halo,and bring it back to its glory days,i cant see it anymore how 343 is ruining halo with cod,killstreaks?(your personal weapons drop from heaven) and specializations (perks)

i hoped so much that halo 4 will be more like halo 3 but i think its going to be even worse than reach,AAs already pissed me off and now they are taking it even so much further

im not flaming im just expressing my feelings and my dissapointment about the direction halo 4 is taking,i mean yeah frankie your right,cod does things beautifully(but that does not mean you have to implement them into halo),but i think halo 3 did things even better

Bye

Do you guys hear that as well? I think it’s coming from underneath that bridge…

That’s too bad; I’ll be having fun with Halo 4. I expect there will be some elements to make me rage (thats a given) but overall, Reach is a pile of Chocobo crap when compared to Halo 4. It’s harder to play Reach seeing how awesome Halo 4 looks

There is this another troll already so please post in one of his threads.

https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst117447_Start-over.aspx

> That’s too bad; I’ll be having fun with Halo 4. I expect there will be some elements to make me rage (thats a given) but overall, Reach is a pile of Chocobo crap when compared to Halo 4. It’s harder to play Reach seeing how awesome Halo 4 looks

Chocobo crap doesn’t begin to describe it when compared to the likes of Halo 3

> Bye

^What he said.

not to be rude but does anyone else notice an increase in new accounts going on about how Halo has “fallen” from it’s original glory?

> > That’s too bad; I’ll be having fun with Halo 4. I expect there will be some elements to make me rage (thats a given) but overall, Reach is a pile of Chocobo crap when compared to Halo 4. It’s harder to play Reach seeing how awesome Halo 4 looks
>
> Chocobo crap doesn’t begin to describe it when compared to the likes of Halo 3

Reach or Halo 4? lol

> That’s too bad; I’ll be having fun with Halo 4. I expect there will be some elements to make me rage (thats a given) but overall, Reach is a pile of Chocobo crap when compared to Halo 4. It’s harder to play Reach seeing how awesome Halo 4 looks

And yet in another thread you were bashing it.

> i want to produce halo,and bring it back to its glory days,i cant see it anymore how 343 is ruining halo with cod,killstreaks?(your personal weapons drop from heaven) and specializations (perks)
>
> i hoped so much that halo 4 will be more like halo 3 but i think its going to be even worse than reach,AAs already pissed me off and now they are taking it even so much further
>
> im not flaming im just expressing my feelings and my dissapointment about the direction halo 4 is taking,i mean yeah frankie your right,cod does things beautifully(but that does not mean you have to implement them into halo),but i think halo 3 did things even better

If u don’t like it, don’t play it.
Nobody forces u to play it :wink:

> not to be rude but does anyone else notice an increase in new accounts going on about how Halo has “fallen” from it’s original glory?

People are afraid to show their “faces” online, so to speak, so they hide behind temp. accounts that won’t matter if they are banned or not.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Its true what his saying his right, this game has gone in the wrong direction, and really only appeals to the infection socail sayer noobs, that dont really no anything about how halos is ment to be played as long as they get into too their banshee.

Halo way point has to be the biggest joke in halo forums. have you even seen the voting poles in that last year.

This game will not attract any call of duty players, nice try with the controller layout, but other then that the games not hardcore enough,before you call me a cod fanboy i dont even play that game but i know the level of competivness that is on COD and these gimmicks of vahalla is nothing but just a thing for RVB and social kids to play on because thats where vahalla was in socail slayer.

Flood and spartan ops just for the little kiddies that cant play real halo.

Dont get me wrong i will be on halo 4 but i wil be just murdering you guys so you will never ever come on to the big boys playlist.

How do you get banned for saying you dont like the direction of the game has gone in some parts?

do you have to be nice all the time or something yoiu cant say anything negative?

Serious or troll?

It is hard to play anything when thinking of halo 4.

Is this that flashiestLeek guy who keeps trolling? Making a new account won’t fool us.

Oh no you want to make Halo in a few years! That’s going to bring Halo out of its glory days.

Yeah, but that’s like so your opinion. :confused:

Halo is a franchise that constantly evolves, sets new standards, and introduces new gameplay mechanics. Halo 4 is doing just that.
If you want to work at 343i with this sole intent of maintaining all the specific dynamics and gameplay mechanics as seen in Halo 3, I’m not sure 343i would even take you aboard if you’re unwilling and unopen for change.

> > Is this that flashiestLeek guy who keeps trolling? Making a new account won’t fool us.
>
> Nope, I’m not banned yet. I make new accounts once banned, but you’ll see me again after this accounts banned don’t worry.

Not sure if that is supposed to intimidate us or you’re just a complete idiot…