In Coop what Spartan will you try to play as

I gotta say Chief will be my favorite if I’m the party leader of the Coop but if I got to say if I was not the leader id be anyone so I think I’ll play as Chief and buck the most. Chief when I’m the party leader and buck when I’m not so who’s gonna be your favorite

Probably Tanaka, Kelly, Buck in that order.

Chief or Vale.

Arbiter, wait…

> 2533274842166627;4:
> Arbiter, wait…

Ya wait he’s not playable omg like we didn’t know this

Linda of course. I’d feel so awesome being her shoes even if I can’t snipe nearly as well as the character can.

For some reason every time I say Kelly in a forum it auto corrects to jelly like it thinks Jelly isn’t a name

Queen Kelly-087! Who else? :wink: I’ve waited so long just to see my favorite character in a Halo game, and now I’ll actually get to play as her…it’s a dream come true! This will be the first time I’ll be fighting //not// to be host whenever playing with friends.

> 2533274920039666;8:
> Queen Kelly-087! Who else? :wink: I’ve waited so long just to see my favorite character in a Halo game, and now I’ll actually get to play as her…it’s a dream come true! This will be the first time I’ll be fighting //not// to be host whenever playing with friends.

Then when you and your friends are playing together you’d better choose Kelly before your friends do lol

For some reason Kelly is a cute name to me and I seem to be some sort of liking the name do guys think that sounds weird that I like her name

Buck swag

Chief and Buck are first picks for me, but I’d pick Linda a lot because of my passion towards a sniper rifle.

Blue Team - Any really, all are incredible warriors

Osiris - Buck, maybe Vale or Tanaka. Don’t care for some ONI hitman / hired goon.

> 2533274891841289;12:
> Chief and Buck are first picks for me, but I’d pick Linda a lot because of my passion towards a sniper rifle.

so your good with a sniper can we be friends and you can teach me how to be good with a sniper cause i am SEMI HORRIBLE at sniping

Linda is the only correct answer.

Buck because his armor is the only armor that doesn’t look like its a Power Ranger super villian reject.

Blue Team: Chief
Fireteam Osiris: Buck

I like the Assault Rifle + Magnum.

Which one has the sniper?

> 2533274938678576;18:
> Which one has the sniper?

Linda. Linda has the sniper.

I pick buck. He’s just fantastic.

> 2533274803493024;19:
> > 2533274938678576;18:
> > Which one has the sniper?
>
>
> Linda. Linda has the sniper.
>
> I pick buck. He’s just fantastic.

I guess I’ll be Linda then. No scope heaven.