Imsurethisisallgoingwayoveryourheadsoillstophere

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Nice try kiddo but the mods know that blade isnt me. He is however asking what i ask him to. pays to have friends i guess. And i have the oldest and biggest balance threads on the halo wars 2 forums showing that My ideas are indeed. My own. Does it bother you that the few guys on here can no longer corrupt all my followers? I feel like it does or you would not be putting forth the effort into derailing a positive thread. My favorite part is how you call my ideas not my own of course among top players there will be a general consensus about how to balance things. In some cases there is a clear correct answer and that answer is clear to many so the ideas will be the same. Im sure this is all going way over your head so ill stop here. Have a nice day
Nice try kiddo but the mods know that blade isnt me. He is however asking what i ask him to. pays to have friends i guess. And i have the oldest and biggest balance threads on the halo wars 2 forums showing that My ideas are indeed. My own. Does it bother you that the few guys on here can no longer corrupt all my followers? I feel like it does or you would not be putting forth the effort into derailing a positive thread. My favorite part is how you call my ideas not my own of course among top players there will be a general consensus about how to balance things. In some cases there is a clear correct answer and that answer is clear to many so the ideas will be the same. Im sure this is all going way over your head so ill stop here. Have a nice day

Wow classy

have a nice day.

Locked in 3… 2… 1…

Nah

The ego tho

> 2533274830489835;4:
> Locked in 3… 2… 1…

3… 0… 0… %

> 2533274907512096;7:
> > 2533274830489835;4:
> > Locked in 3… 2… 1…
>
> 3… 0… 0… %

-1… -2… -3…

> 2533274830489835;8:
> > 2533274907512096;7:
> > > 2533274830489835;4:
> > > Locked in 3… 2… 1…
> >
> > 3… 0… 0… %
>
> -1… -2… -3…

hunters > engineers

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

dont forget to like the post guys

> 2533274876521397;10:
> dont forget to like the post guys

i like it as much as the balance patch

I see he’s gone Rampant. Send him for final dispensation.

Are you trying to be another supposed “fan” like halofollower?

> 2533274830166194;13:
> Are you trying to be another supposed “fan” like halofollower?

Nah he’s just memeing.

Guys please. Next time just report/ignore rather than fill the thread with nonsense okay?

Thank you. <3