Improving Your Game

Waypointers, I have recently posted some helpful little tips in order to help improve my game. They read:
“Survival > Kills” “Be better follower!” “Remain calm” “You can’t help quitters” and “4 shot + beatdown.”

What interesting things have you personally done to help yourself improve?

I hold my breath whenever in a duel with another player when I have a headshot weapon. It keeps me from talking and it helps me focus more.

dude just think that u can win against the opponent I never hold breath or anything relax and don’t lose concentration,be fluid and don’t shot randomly keep hurting the enemy and keeping back then when it reload go after him and infert le coup de grace, if u mean on games like team games as T.slayer btb mlg when u re alone see if your allies camp rush or keep backwards then stay every time with at least one of them

spam your DMR and camp with power weapons.

> dude just think that u can win against the opponent I never hold breath or anything relax and don’t lose concentration,be fluid and don’t shot randomly keep hurting the enemy and keeping back then when it reload go after him and infert le coup de grace, if u mean on games like team games as T.slayer btb mlg when u re alone see if your allies camp rush or keep backwards then stay every time with at least one of them

I’m talking about really good players. Just thinking you’ll win doesn’t mean you will. Holding your breath does help concentrate. I don’t do it all the time, just when the other player is strafing in a way that makes it difficult to land a hit.

I’m talking about really good players. Just thinking you’ll win doesn’t mean you will. Holding your breath does help concentrate. I don’t do it all the time, just when the other player is strafing in a way that makes it difficult to land a hit.
[/quote]
hiperventilation! what a BDAS, getting nervous is not the right way, just cause i’m not adopting ur tecnique this don’t mean that I’m s**t calm down

> spam your DMR and camp with power weapons.

I use deh armor lockz

I guess I should have clarified. I was referring to things outside of Reach itself that you do. E.G. holding your breath to steel your nerves or posting little reminders for yourself.

I haven’t consciously found myself holding my breath during intense moments but I caught myself unknowingly holding it. I feel like I duels would just happen too quickly for me to have time to think about holding my breath…

> I guess I should have clarified. I was referring to things outside of Reach itself that you do. E.G. holding your breath to steel your nerves or posting little reminders for yourself.
>
> I haven’t consciously found myself holding my breath during intense moments but I caught myself unknowingly holding it. I feel like I duels would just happen too quickly for me to have time to think about holding my breath…

that’s what I mean dude