improvements to forge

so what kind of improvements would you like to see in forge? i personally would love to see an improvement to the budget and add vehicle pads so we can combine vehicles. let me know your thoughts.

A complete forge overhaul, with all the vehicles from previous games as well as functioning pelicans if not pelicans and phantoms. Pelicans should have seating in back for possible big team custom game use. The addition of npcs such as human, covenant, and flood forms would also be awesome, especially if we could script them to do things such as, sown in during this time and complete this action. Creating this or that statements would also be cool. Imagine if winning a game by more than a certain number of points caused you to be attacked by npcs that were previously docile on the map. Forerunners as well, including sentinels.

> 2535424780973442;1:
> so what kind of improvements would you like to see in forge? i personally would love to see an improvement to the budget and add vehicle pads so we can combine vehicles. let me know your thoughts.

I like soo much the Halo 5 Forge I want to implement this forg update to Infinite

Infinite has to support Live AI, just imagine the type of maps people could create

Ideally, A.I., both friendly and enemy, a larger budget including a less limiting lighting budget. I’d also like the ability to unify objects such that seems would be removed, or perhaps simply the ability to change the dimensions of basic blocks. Smaller blocks, and more detailed set pieces along with more textures and overlay options would be incredible. Along with that, advancements to welding and physics in general would be great. Perhaps even the ability to create vehicles though that seems to be a bit of a pipe dream.

I would say an undo and redo button, but that’s already been confirmed.

A.I, More scripting options, more physics options. I can only imagine what the community could create if we had proper scripting and A.I. The gametype and gameplay potential would be endless. Make this happen please!

A proper terrain editor.

A 2D mode where you can quickly draw up a floor plan and have that appear as a grouped 3D item.

A sightline mode where I can place ‘snipers’ on the map and then run around with a tag telling me if I’m visible to any snipers or not. It would make testing the game so much quicker.

A heat map option so that we can see where people actually run around the map when played in anger.

The ability to go through the inventory and pick the main objects we want to use… and have those available to select from it’s own menu.