Improvements to Forge and Spartan Ops

Halo 4’s Forge and Spartan Ops are great game modes, but they could be better. I think that with some minor improvements they could be a lot more enjoyable. Here’s what I think should be added/improved:

SPARTAN OPS-

-The option to enable/disable skulls

-More difficult

-More vehicles(I have not played all missions, but so far, not many vehicles.)

FORGE-

-Covenant Crates and Portable Shields

-UNSC Aircraft (lots of work)

-Generate lighting only when you place something (lots of work?)

The things I have stated would not require THAT much work(I don’t think lol). This is just a small list, but I’m sure there are things I’ve forgotten. What are your opinions?

> Halo 4’s Forge and Spartan Ops are great game modes, but they could be better. I think that with some minor improvements they could be a lot more enjoyable. Here’s what I think should be added/improved:
>
> SPARTAN OPS-
>
> -The option to enable/disable skulls
> MUCH needed
>
> -More difficult
> Play on Legendary or at least Heroic difficulties, but it does need to be scaled up a little for CO-Op play like Halo Reach
>
> -More vehicles(I have not played all missions, but so far, not many vehicles.)
> Hopefully the new play spaces in the rest of Season one will provide big enough maps for it!
>
> FORGE-
>
> -Covenant Crates and Portable Shields
> Not just that but more covenant structures and more destructible set pieces
>
> -UNSC Aircraft (lots of work)
> Meh, they are already have the Pelican modified to fly more smoother for the player ( Halo Pelican is more responsive than the Halo Reach Pelican)
>
> -Generate lighting only when you place something (lots of work?)
> I don’t understand…
>
> The things I have stated would not require THAT much work(I don’t think lol). This is just a small list, but I’m sure there are things I’ve forgotten. What are your opinions?

You know when you go from monitor to player mode how it “loads” the lighting stuff?

Another Forge improvement would be to allow you to change the color on the Mongoose and other vehicles.