Improved Carnage Report in-game?

OP: Well done, 343. You guys listened, and are making the changes. (Link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/prepare-for-big-team-battle)

We’ll hold off on 100% praise until we know it works, though. In the MCC, often the Most Killed would be a teammate, and Most Killed By would be someone with like 2 kills, and you had 15 deaths.

But overall, the addition of medals and the most killed stats are awesome to hear. Just a small step goes a long way to show a fanbase that you care, and while some (including myself) might say how sad it is that this little news will bring so much joy/relief to people, I know it’s hopefully a sign of more good things.

EDIT: I’ve heard that this is only online in their app. I couldn’t tell from the article directly, and assumed they actually made progress in the game. If not, severely disappointing.

You do know that it is here on Waypoint in your Service record and not in the game right?

> 2807377803439483;2:
> You do know that it is here on Waypoint in your Service record and not in the game right?

I couldn’t tell from the article directly. It lists Post Game Carnage Report, which I would assume means the carnage report in the game. If not, severely disappointing again from 343, hopefully the UI updates will include them.

> 2807377803439483;2:
> You do know that it is here on Waypoint in your Service record and not in the game right?

Yea, that update is going to be for the Halo Waypoint H5 service record. It’s not going into the game yet, but them mentioning UI improvements means it’s still a possibility for being in-game in the future.

> 2533274850524527;4:
> > 2807377803439483;2:
> > You do know that it is here on Waypoint in your Service record and not in the game right?
>
>
> Yea, that update is going to be for the Halo Waypoint H5 service record. It’s not going into the game yet, but them mentioning UI improvements means it’s still a possibility for being in-game in the future.

Welp, it better be. Quit removing simple things and your fanbase might be happy.

I’m glad they are working on things even if it is only here on Waypoint. Here’s hoping we can access it via the Halo Channel app too. That would be pretty cool.