Impossible to play multiplayer

I got MCC on XBOX gamepass for PC (subscription), and played Reach a bit. Then i tried playing multiplayer. But no matter what i try to play from the MP list, it just constantly says “searching for players” and i never get into any match. Also, i looked into my career list and i see i have a bunch of achievements for games Reach, halo 1-4 that i don’t recognize. I did play Halo games on XBOX 30 and One, but i NEVER played any multiplayer on console. Still, a bunch of achievements for multiplayer. I did change my acc password just in case it was hacked. Is my acc banned somehow from Multiplayer without me knowing about it? I don’t see any other reason for not being able to join Multiplayer at all.

What you have to remember is that as the games get released one-by-one for PC, the more specific the search, the longer you will have to wait. You also have to remember that not everybody is in the same timezone so population can vary at any time.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> What you have to remember is that as the games get released one-by-one for PC, the more specific the search, the longer you will have to wait. You also have to remember that not everybody is in the same timezone so population can vary at any time.

So you’re telling me that absolutely NO ONE is playing the MP when i’m trying to find a game? Because i can’t join MP no matter how long i wait.

> 2535472884479151;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > What you have to remember is that as the games get released one-by-one for PC, the more specific the search, the longer you will have to wait. You also have to remember that not everybody is in the same timezone so population can vary at any time.
>
> So you’re telling me that absolutely NO ONE is playing the MP when i’m trying to find a game? Because i can’t join MP no matter how long i wait.

I did not say that. I just said the more specific your search is, the longer you will have to wait. It’s the same on console. Time zones, player population, your connection to the servers, all of them have an equal chance of being the reason why you cannot find a match.

Have you tried loading up a custom game with a friend to see if you can play multiplayer with them?

> 2533274809226598;4:
> Have you tried loading up a custom game with a friend to see if you can play multiplayer with them?

None of my friends play Halo. :confused:

> 2535472884479151;5:
> > 2533274809226598;4:
> > Have you tried loading up a custom game with a friend to see if you can play multiplayer with them?
>
> None of my friends play Halo. :confused:

I tell you what, I am getting my Xbox controller for PC today. What time zone do you live in? I could send you an invite later to see if we can find a game.

> 2533274809226598;6:
> > 2535472884479151;5:
> >
>
> I tell you what, I am getting my Xbox controller for PC today. What time zone do you live in? I could send you an invite later to see if we can find a game.

Central EU time. I’ll be online after 8PM CET

Is this the official site for Halo? Because i would really like to hear from someone. I installed Halo 2 anniversary. Tried AGAIN to play multiplayer. NOTHING. Can’t join absolutely any game type. Doesn’t matter how long i wait. Waited for half an hour. Tried playing Halo 2 anniversary MP. Says the game isn’t installed…but it is. List of games say i completed the campaigns of Halo CE and 2 anniversary, when i didn’t even touch them. Bunch of achievements unlocking completely randomly left and right for things i didn’t do. In other games as well. Tried playing Sea of Thieves with friends. No problems in connectivity. Only thing i can think of right now is that Halo MCC is broken on XBOX gamepass.

Sill nothing. Reinstalled the game. No luck. In my 37 years of gaming i haven’t seen such a thing. Like i wrote in a post above, i can play other MP games from XBOX gamepass for PC without problems. So i know 100% the problem is in this pile of garbage code called Halo the Master Chief collection. God, how i miss Bungie working on Halo. If only someone from 343 actually responded on this OFFICIAL SUPPORT FORUM! >:(

After googling for days and days i found it might be something with xbox live service and something called Teredo. It says it is unable to qualify. Tried every fix for that i could find. Halo MCC PC multiplayer still not working.
EDIT. Well, i finally managed to find the solution…i think. I had to go into command prompt as admin and type in “netsh” (without quotes), then press enter, type “int” (press enter), then it will look like netsh interface>. After this i had to type in teredo. It will look like netsh interface teredo>. Then after that just type in “set state client clientport=3544” This has set port of teredo to 3544. Which is the default port for it AFAIK. However i still had to go to router settings and open the UDP port 3544 and set static IP in adapter settings. So that solved network side of things. Now, I CAN?T PLAY MCC AT ALL! Hahahaha!. Because i have that annoying pop up like some other people about windows store package dependency installer. No matter how many times i try to install it, it does absolutely nothing, and Halo doesn’t even launch any more.

I wouldnt call Gamepass app BETA. It’s more like pre-alpha. CATASTROPHIC! One problem down. Now to google new one for the rest of the week.

locked at op’s request

> 2535472884479151;8:
> Is this the official site for Halo? Because i would really like to hear from someone. I installed Halo 2 anniversary. Tried AGAIN to play multiplayer. NOTHING. Can’t join absolutely any game type. Doesn’t matter how long i wait. Waited for half an hour. Tried playing Halo 2 anniversary MP. Says the game isn’t installed…but it is. List of games say i completed the campaigns of Halo CE and 2 anniversary, when i didn’t even touch them. Bunch of achievements unlocking completely randomly left and right for things i didn’t do. In other games as well. Tried playing Sea of Thieves with friends. No problems in connectivity. Only thing i can think of right now is that Halo MCC is broken on XBOX gamepass.

Please don’t post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks