Impossible to have fun in this game.

I know it’s been said before, but there’s no room for nothing social in this game. Quickplay was added for the weekend where halo 5 was free, for the players who’d try it. But why would they enjoy it? It is too sweaty, you run into fireteams who play as their lives depended on it, and the worst thing is it was on a “social” playlist to welcome players who might want to buy the game during its free test. I’ve been trying to stay away from ranked because I know how it always ends: “Me getting destroyed and deranked because I always play against sweaty teams” and that’s ok, it’s ranked anyway, I’m not complaing about that, I know I’m not that good and I’ll eventually get destroyed. But you go to social and the story repeats itself.

So what do you want 343 to do? They had an mmr in social and nobody liked it they took it out just recently and now your upset? If you don’t like the game why do you play it?

> 2535415472426404;2:
> So what do you want 343 to do? They had an mmr in social and nobody liked it they took it out just recently and now your upset? If you don’t like the game why do you play it?

MMR never worked either LOL. I never said I didn’t like, and I play it because I paid for it, and I have the right to criticise if the product I bought has its imperfections. Buut of course, you’re one of those blind guys who thinks everything’s alright with this game.

> 2533274944882125;3:
> > 2535415472426404;2:
> > So what do you want 343 to do? They had an mmr in social and nobody liked it they took it out just recently and now your upset? If you don’t like the game why do you play it?
>
> MMR never worked either LOL. I never said I didn’t like, and I play it because I paid for it, and I have the right to criticise if the product I bought has its imperfections. Buut of course, you’re one of those blind guys who thinks everything’s alright with this game.

That’s exactly what I’m asking you if mmr doesn’t work then what would you want them to do they can’t snap their fingers and perfect ranking system and I never said halo 5 is perfect, it is very far from it with the req system,200+ armors,req variants,bugs and glitches,etc. What I’m trying to say is no game is perfect so either don’t play it or actually come up with a solution that 343 may (or may not) hear

> 2533274944882125;1:
> I know it’s been said before, but there’s no room for nothing social in this game. Quickplay was added for the weekend where halo 5 was free, for the players who’d try it. But why would they enjoy it? It is too sweaty, you run into fireteams who play as their lives depended on it, and the worst thing is it was on a “social” playlist to welcome players who might want to buy the game during its free test. I’ve been trying to stay away from ranked because I know how it always ends: “Me getting destroyed and deranked because I always play against sweaty teams” and that’s ok, it’s ranked anyway, I’m not complaing about that, I know I’m not that good and I’ll eventually get destroyed. But you go to social and the story repeats itself.

You have the “right” to criticize the game, but do you even know what you’re criticizing?

What makes a match “sweaty”? At the end of the day both teams want to win so they’re going to play like they want to win. It’s not like they’re going to purposely play worse or miss shots or anything. Maybe you’re playing against people who just know the game better than you?

Quickplay only has a max fireteam of two, so the worst you can get is two separate fireteams of two who don’t interact with each other, while you may potentially have a team of 2 with you as well.

It was impossible to run into fireteams in quick play as it was limited to 2 players. … Also I have fun in all the warzone stuff, super fiesta and action sack. So I don’t get this “no fun” in H5…H5 is as sweaty as you make it.

My only question is what does a game where no one “plays sweaty” look like. Is it only in a game where one team isn’t curbstomping the other?

I haven’t even touched the actual playlists in like a month all I do is customs browser

They are much more fun then the real game modes

> 2533274977152039;9:
> They are much more fun then the real game modes

Yeah. Sometimes the community has better things to offer, or at least has better ideas about making something real fun. :confused:

I find ranked more relaxing, because it goes by my MMR.

Do I play against teams sometimes, yes. Do I have randoms quit all the time, yes. But overall, I have a good time. Social is very random. Sometimes you play pros, sometimes you play bads. But ranked if where you get to play matches against people around your level.

> 2533274804898926;11:
> I find ranked more relaxing, because it goes by my MMR.
>
> Do I play against teams sometimes, yes. Do I have randoms quit all the time, yes. But overall, I have a good time. Social is very random. Sometimes you play pros, sometimes you play bads. But ranked if where you get to play matches against people around your level.

Yeah man I agree, I’ve found ranked much better for my playing level = more fun.

> 2535415472426404;2:
> So what do you want 343 to do? They had an mmr in social and nobody liked it they took it out just recently and now your upset? If you don’t like the game why do you play it?

When did they remove it?

> 2560752109555765;13:
> > 2535415472426404;2:
> > So what do you want 343 to do? They had an mmr in social and nobody liked it they took it out just recently and now your upset? If you don’t like the game why do you play it?
>
> When did they remove it?

They never removed it. MMR has always been there. What happened at first was if the system couldn’t find enough players in a certain “skill window” in a certain amount of time, the system widened its search parameters so that anyone of any skill could get into the match (i.e. Champs could wide up in the same matches as Bronzes). The most recent tweaks over the last few months have made it so you don’t get matches like that anymore.

I felt that way before I started playing big team.

> 2560752109555765;13:
> > 2535415472426404;2:
>
> When did they remove it?

When they added quick play

Infection is also pretty fun

> 2535415472426404;16:
> When they added quick play

Do you have a link where they say it’s been removed because I don’t remember reading anywhere that they removed it.

> 2727626560040591;18:
> > 2535415472426404;16:
> > When they added quick play
>
> Do you have a link where they say it’s been removed because I don’t remember reading anywhere that they removed it.

I doubt that it does because it hasn’t. Otherwise Josh would’ve said so in the thread. I don’t think he/she knows what MMR exactly, and may be getting it confused with something else.

As to the OP, you have made similar threads for some months now. What I am amazed by is how you continue to play a game you are having such a bad time with. Why keep playing at this point?

> 2727626560040591;18:
> > 2535415472426404;16:
> > When they added quick play
>
> Do you have a link where they say it’s been removed because I don’t remember reading anywhere that they removed it.

They didn’t say it (that I know of) and they probably didn’t completely remove it but they loosened it and you can tell they did. before quick play I would play infection or fiesta and match a full game of people who are either around my skill level or are better than me now I can find a game thats a pretty mixed bag of skill levels

> 2533274863544717;19:
> > 2727626560040591;18:
> > > 2535415472426404;16:
> > > When they added quick play
> >
> > Do you have a link where they say it’s been removed because I don’t remember reading anywhere that they removed it.
>
> I doubt that it does because it hasn’t. Otherwise Josh would’ve said so in the thread. I don’t think he/she knows what MMR exactly, and may be getting it confused with something else.

I know what mmr is (not sure what the acronym stands for I think it’s MatchMaking Rank or something like that)