Impossible to find a match!

When I get in a match, it puts me off and starts searching a new match, and looks like forever. I couldn´t play today the multiplayer because of this issue, and I have reinstaled the game 2 times. Also, I don´t think that anyone in this world isn´t playing mcc at this hour, is weird to not found a match from around like 2 million or more players that play MCC on pc, I think it is a server issue, if anyone knows how to solve this I would be very grateful.

> 2535457312280301;1:
> When I get in a match, it puts me off and starts searching a new match, and looks like forever. I couldn´t play today the multiplayer because of this issue, and I have reinstaled the game 2 times. Also, I don´t think that anyone in this world isn´t playing mcc at this hour, is weird to not found a match from around like 2 million or more players that play MCC on pc, I think it is a server issue, if anyone knows how to solve this I would be very grateful.

What playlists? You’re playing on PC? Are you playing ranked or social or what?

I’ve had similar results this week. Its significantly harder to find games. I play competitive and social H2C/H2A/H3 (PC).

The last couple days I haven’t even been able to get into lobbies of what I want to play. I’m usually pretty selective with social game modes but if I can’t find anything I’ll open it up select all 3 games with multiple common modes (precision, swat, etc.). This sometimes helps (still takes a few minutes to find a gay), but usually I still can’t find a game. I’ve even opened up my NAT from moderate to open and that didn’t improve things.

It may be unrelated but I have also noticed in H3 that there has been a pretty severe degradation in game quality (as in network/server issues). I played an hour ago and after a few minutes got into a competitive
match that was really bad in particular. Grenades weren’t throwing, hit registration was an absolute mess, etc. I can confirm (as someone that handles networks/IT day-to-day) that it is not a local network issue (no packet-loss influx). The reason I mention this is that I’m thinking there’s something funny going on with the game servers…

I hope this didn’t come off as a complaint, merely trying to offer my experience and insight :slight_smile:

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2535457312280301;1:
> > When I get in a match, it puts me off and starts searching a new match, and looks like forever. I couldn´t play today the multiplayer because of this issue, and I have reinstaled the game 2 times. Also, I don´t think that anyone in this world isn´t playing mcc at this hour, is weird to not found a match from around like 2 million or more players that play MCC on pc, I think it is a server issue, if anyone knows how to solve this I would be very grateful.
>
> What playlists? You’re playing on PC? Are you playing ranked or social or what?

social ranked

> 2535457312280301;4:
> > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > 2535457312280301;1:
> > > When I get in a match, it puts me off and starts searching a new match, and looks like forever. I couldn´t play today the multiplayer because of this issue, and I have reinstaled the game 2 times. Also, I don´t think that anyone in this world isn´t playing mcc at this hour, is weird to not found a match from around like 2 million or more players that play MCC on pc, I think it is a server issue, if anyone knows how to solve this I would be very grateful.
> >
> > What playlists? You’re playing on PC? Are you playing ranked or social or what?
>
> social ranked

and yes, on pc. I checked the servers and my ping and all was right, but when finding a match is something impossible.

> 2535457312280301;4:
> > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > 2535457312280301;1:
> > > When I get in a match, it puts me off and starts searching a new match, and looks like forever. I couldn´t play today the multiplayer because of this issue, and I have reinstaled the game 2 times. Also, I don´t think that anyone in this world isn´t playing mcc at this hour, is weird to not found a match from around like 2 million or more players that play MCC on pc, I think it is a server issue, if anyone knows how to solve this I would be very grateful.
> >
> > What playlists? You’re playing on PC? Are you playing ranked or social or what?
>
> social ranked

Both? No matter what you play, you can’t find a match?

> 2533274850493408;6:
> > 2535457312280301;4:
> > > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > > 2535457312280301;1:
> > > > When I get in a match, it puts me off and starts searching a new match, and looks like forever. I couldn´t play today the multiplayer because of this issue, and I have reinstaled the game 2 times. Also, I don´t think that anyone in this world isn´t playing mcc at this hour, is weird to not found a match from around like 2 million or more players that play MCC on pc, I think it is a server issue, if anyone knows how to solve this I would be very grateful.
> > >
> > > What playlists? You’re playing on PC? Are you playing ranked or social or what?
> >
> > social ranked
>
> Both? No matter what you play, you can’t find a match?

Yes, I tried in ranked but still nothing.

> 2535457312280301;7:
> > 2533274850493408;6:
> > > 2535457312280301;4:
> > > > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > > > 2535457312280301;1:
> > > > > When I get in a match, it puts me off and starts searching a new match, and looks like forever. I couldn´t play today the multiplayer because of this issue, and I have reinstaled the game 2 times. Also, I don´t think that anyone in this world isn´t playing mcc at this hour, is weird to not found a match from around like 2 million or more players that play MCC on pc, I think it is a server issue, if anyone knows how to solve this I would be very grateful.
> > > >
> > > > What playlists? You’re playing on PC? Are you playing ranked or social or what?
> > >
> > > social ranked
> >
> > Both? No matter what you play, you can’t find a match?
>
> Yes, I tried in ranked but still nothing.

What is your NAT type? You can check by opening Settings and then navigating to Gaming > Xbox Networking. It’ll take a few seconds to load

I am able to find matches right now, even though it is quite slow

> 2533274910302210;8:
> > 2535457312280301;7:
> > > 2533274850493408;6:
> > > > 2535457312280301;4:
> > > > > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > > > > 2535457312280301;1:
> > > > > > When I get in a match, it puts me off and starts searching a new match, and looks like forever. I couldn´t play today the multiplayer because of this issue, and I have reinstaled the game 2 times. Also, I don´t think that anyone in this world isn´t playing mcc at this hour, is weird to not found a match from around like 2 million or more players that play MCC on pc, I think it is a server issue, if anyone knows how to solve this I would be very grateful.
> > > > >
> > > > > What playlists? You’re playing on PC? Are you playing ranked or social or what?
> > > >
> > > > social ranked
> > >
> > > Both? No matter what you play, you can’t find a match?
> >
> > Yes, I tried in ranked but still nothing.
>
> What is your NAT type? You can check by opening Settings and then navigating to Gaming > Xbox Networking. It’ll take a few seconds to load
>
> I am able to find matches right now, even though it is quite slow

hey pal. It´s me again, I tried again searching for a match, but still nothing. Now it doesn´t puts me on any match, I checked the Xbox Live service and it says the servers are good, I have 89 ping.
This is sad, I mean, it´s weekend and I wanted to farm the most experience I could for the battle pass, but well… I guess I will have to reinstall the game. :,(