Impossible challenges

Sometimes challenges pop up that are impossible t to complete. For example currently my only challenge is to play 6 PVP matches. However that gamemode isnt available… and i cant swap it either. How to fix this?

you’re supposed to have a bunch of challenge swaps available, so you can swap them for more reasonable challenges. You can also unlock more swaps in the battle pass, and maybe even buy swaps with credits, as far as I know

> 2533274884507768;2:
> you’re supposed to have a bunch of challenge swaps available, so you can swap them for more reasonable challenges. You can also unlock more swaps in the battle pass, and maybe even buy swaps with credits, as far as I know

I do have swaps, however the option to use them doesnt appear…

I heard that devs are adding PvP later in the flight.

> 2533274915004025;4:
> I heard that devs are adding PvP later in the flight.

So until tomorrow i cant advance … great to know

Same thing for me, only challenge cannot be skipped and is impossible (Play any PvP Matches). Stuck at level 8 when I really want to reach 20.

> 2535448879530709;6:
> Same thing for me, only challenge cannot be skipped and is impossible (Play any PvP Matches). Stuck at level 8 when I really want to reach 20.

The last update seems to fix the problem.

Adding that I completed today’s challenges Practice Makes Perfection 1, 2 & 4) and now I have the PvP challenge again. I can’t progress any further.

They gave us credits so you can skip levels on the battle pass. I’m up to level 14, but I’ve got the same problem, I finished all the weekly challenges and only have the pvp one left.

I’m stuck too. No progress for 20+ hours. Can’t play PvP matches, can’t swap.

Nothing to over react about, it will be really easy to get to 20 when mp comes out.