IMPORTANT QUOTES OF HALO 4!!

I feel like this could impact why chief looks all rogue and is on the ark. Read some of these quotes in the missions:

Prologue:
Halsey: you’re looking to replace him…
ONI Interrogator: the Master Chief is dead!

Reclaimer:
Cortana: THEY REPLACED YOU!

I think chief saw that humanity thought he was dead and wanted a new master chief if you want to call it that. He saw how they turned their back on him and now he has gone rogue.

Tell me what you think.

> I feel like this could impact why chief looks all rogue and is on the ark. Read some of these quotes in the missions:
>
>
> Prologue:
> Halsey: you’re looking to replace him…
> ONI Interrogator: the Master Chief is dead!
>
>
> Reclaimer:
> Cortana: THEY REPLACED YOU!
>
> I think chief saw that humanity thought he was dead and wanted a new master chief if you want to call it that. He saw how they turned their back on him and now he has gone rogue.
>
> Tell me what you think.

nice theory but im afraid its most probrably because hes disobeying orders and going to find cortana, when he ignored orders to hand her over the captain or who ever said arrest him, but they didnt and then he ignored orders again and flew off, now hes probs ignoring orders to go find cortana, simple as that, odviously just speculation but i can see it highly being the reason why :slight_smile:

> I feel like this could impact why chief looks all rogue and is on the ark. Read some of these quotes in the missions:
>
>
> Prologue:
> Halsey: you’re looking to replace him…
> ONI Interrogator: the Master Chief is dead!
>
>
> Reclaimer:
> Cortana: THEY REPLACED YOU!
>
> I think chief saw that humanity thought he was dead and wanted a new master chief if you want to call it that. He saw how they turned their back on him and now he has gone rogue.
>
> Tell me what you think.

the prologue probably happened before they found MC, therefore they assumed him dead. and they did replace him–the spartan 4 program is in full swing

Why the would Chief care if humanity thought he was dead? He’d probably understand considering he was frozen for about 5 years. And besides, he wasn’t all that phased by the Spartan-IVs existing anyway, he just walked past them when he first encountered them and moved on with his mission.

ONI and the UNSC want more Spartans because humanities future remains uncertain and I doubt Chief cares about that nor would he go rogue over it.