IMPORTANT QUESTION THOUGH!!???!?!

• WHERE ARE THE VEHICLES AND CAPTURE THE FLAG ETC…NEW GAME TYPES???- MORE SPECIFICALLY VEHICLES…HOW WILL THE SPARTANS REACT TO VEHICULAR COMBAT AND BTB? OR 6 V 6?- BANSHEES? WARTHOGS? NEW? SENTINAL VEHICLES MAYBE???- PLS ELABORATE!

do you know what a beta test is?

> 2533274802430675;2:
> do you know what a beta test is?

I don’t think he does.

The beta is focusing on arena gameplay, Halo 5’s core gameplay, in an effort to balance and test the new core mechanics like spartan abilities.

BTB and other gametypes/modes will be touched on in the future.

YES I DO ACTUALLY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN UPSET FANBASE IS AND SOMEBODY WHO CASUALLY PLAYS HALO? AND HAS BEEN SKIPPING SCHOOL IN CONSTANCY JUST TO PLAY HALO? AND THE BETA? I PLAYED EVERY HALO BETA ACTUALLY.

> 2701489597913816;5:
> YES I DO ACTUALLY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN UPSET FANBASE IS AND SOMEBODY WHO CASUALLY PLAYS HALO? AND HAS BEEN SKIPPING SCHOOL IN CONSTANCY JUST TO PLAY HALO? AND THE BETA? I PLAYED EVERY HALO BETA ACTUALLY.

LMFAO… skipping school to play a beta… i bet you do wonderful things with your life kid…

> 2533274907934539;4:
> The beta is focusing on arena gameplay, Halo 5’s core gameplay, in an effort to balance and test the new core mechanics like spartan abilities.
>
> BTB and other gametypes/modes will be touched on in the future.

there’s your answer

KID I AM 23 (AND writing in all caps at that) Don’t be upset sir. Just making some please read these statement comments…I am also in college rn…Business and administration and Graphic Design…Have you played the halo 3 beta…Really…I am kind of tied up…I stayed up all night not skipped school my apologies…as well as the internet slang usage…please do not crab at me…

> 2701489597913816;5:
> YES I DO ACTUALLY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN UPSET FANBASE IS AND SOMEBODY WHO CASUALLY PLAYS HALO? AND HAS BEEN SKIPPING SCHOOL IN CONSTANCY JUST TO PLAY HALO? AND THE BETA? I PLAYED EVERY HALO BETA ACTUALLY.

Do you know what an Arena Multiplayer Beta is?

You sarcastic -Yoink-…I am aware but I still want vehicles…I know this has to do with arena based game play but still every beta introduces something…NEW this one being the new movement gameplay mechanics and I want to see how they fair against the vehicles…man !

> 2701489597913816;8:
> KID I AM 23 (AND writing in all caps at that) Don’t be upset sir. Just making some please read these statement comments…I am also in college rn…Business and administration and Graphic Design…Have you played the halo 3 beta…Really…I am kind of tied up…I stayed up all night not skipped school my apologies…as well as the internet slang usage…please do not crab at me…

you have terrible grammar usage for a college student… and what exactly does the halo 3 beta have to do with this? just bc your obviously a moron ill say this real slow like for you… they are beta testing the arena gameplay, and spartan abilities… if they were to give you all game types and maps, you would be charged 60 bucks to play it, since you would be playing the whole game… not beta testing their new features…

Alright well this thread can be closed.