Important! Join session in progress explained

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

All explained in this vid! Quickly share it around! Get it famous! really good points!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5GDSesrJH8&list=UUniJVcpMVMGgtkY6-aleDRQ&index=1&feature=plcp

A larger time span from bans would be great and all, but I think that 343 should just bring back the Halo 3 system where you lose rank when you quit. They should also fix spawn killing so that people won’t be encouraged to rage quit.

have fun with barbie horse game 2 then. =) there is ranks. a letter and a number. having people punished for leaving is a stupid idea.

EX: i have to go to my job now can’t be late. “leaves game” “works for 6 hours” “comes home” you have been banned for 3 days.

-_- people have legit reasons to quit. not everyone leaves because they are getting pounded. join in progress is being put in so people who stay can still get people back. just because it might be like COD doesn’t mean it will be bad.

> have fun with barbie horse game 2 then. =) there is ranks. a letter and a number. having people punished for leaving is a stupid idea.
>
> EX: i have to go to my job now can’t be late. “leaves game” “works for 6 hours” “comes home” you have been banned for 3 days.
>
> -_- people have legit reasons to quit. not everyone leaves because they are getting pounded. join in progress is being put in so people who stay can still get people back. just because it might be like COD doesn’t mean it will be bad.

If they DO make a quit ban, I’m sure there would be a certain number of times a player would have to quit in order to get banned.

> > have fun with barbie horse game 2 then. =) there is ranks. a letter and a number. having people punished for leaving is a stupid idea.
> >
> > EX: i have to go to my job now can’t be late. “leaves game” “works for 6 hours” “comes home” you have been banned for 3 days.
> >
> > -_- people have legit reasons to quit. not everyone leaves because they are getting pounded. join in progress is being put in so people who stay can still get people back. just because it might be like COD doesn’t mean it will be bad.
>
> If they DO make a quit ban, I’m sure there would be a certain number of times a player would have to quit in order to get banned.

i was using his idea. and what you are saying is pretty much what reach was. It was still bad. there should be no quit ban.