{IMPORTANT} Halo 4 Forge Idea

If a thread has already discussed about this im sorry. But What we need in Halo 4 Forge is a Control Z Option. Which is basically an undo option. For example let’s say you accidentally delete something precious in A Map, instead of going through the whole procces of putting the Item Back perfectly. We can Just Control Z it. Consider this 343 Studios.

Again im sorry if somebody has talked about this. Take down this thread if so.

They should let us spawn A.I.s in Halo4 it would be a cool thing to be able to do.
Also Im sick of being able to only spawn forunner building blocks and buildings let us spawn human buildings (bunkers,towers,sniping towers, building blocks) and covenant architechure. That would be neat!

> They should let us spawn A.I.s in Halo4 it would be a cool thing to be able to do.
> Also Im sick of being able to only spawn forunner building blocks and buildings let us spawn human buildings (bunkers,towers,sniping towers, building blocks) and covenant architechure. That would be neat!

That would be very neat. Thanks for a Response.

> They should let us spawn A.I.s in Halo4 it would be a cool thing to be able to do.
> /quote]
>
> would be cool but 343 has announced that it just won’t work. like the control Z idea though it would really come in handy

I want to be able to alter terrain. If it cant be done in a “pure” form, i would at least be able to use grass and stone blocks to make a nice, natural looking, field.

> > They should let us spawn A.I.s in Halo4 it would be a cool thing to be able to do.
> > /quote]
> >
> > would be cool but 343 has announced that it just won’t work. like the control Z idea though it would really come in handy
>
> It Defiantly Will! 343 If your Reading This Do it!

We do need an UNDO feature in Forge. I don’t know why It wasn’t implemented in the first place.

Agreed. Plus, It can be useful to test out your map when your friends are busy or something.

> We do need an UNDO feature in Forge. I don’t know why It wasn’t implemented in the first place.
>
>
>
> > They should let us spawn A.I.s in Halo4 it would be a cool thing to be able to do.
>
> Agreed. Plus, It can be useful to test out your map when your friends are busy or something.

Something like Combat Training From Blops Would Be Awesome

> I want to be able to alter terrain. If it cant be done in a “pure” form, i would at least be able to use grass and stone blocks to make a nice, natural looking, field.

Yes! Forge World Gray Has Been Killing Me haha