Important Cosmetic Changes

Hello 343, I hope your reading this Snickerdoodle. I have 5 topics I’d like to see implemented into Halo Infinite to make the game more visually appealing. 1.Armor Color, please add colors similar to Halo 3. I need a real Light, Chocolate, Red, Orange, Yellow, Sienna(Gold), Metal, Military Green, Green, Teal, Blue, Violet, & Dark. Halo 5s color choices were not good to say the least. 2.HUD Color, I think it’s time we have a choice in the color our HUD is. Nothing special maybe a True Light, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, or Dark option. 3.Thruster Color. Not sure if you are implementing this again, if you are I’d like to see options that include the same 6 colors I suggested for the HUD. 4.Visor Color, keep it practical this time. Master Chief Sienna(Gold), Military Green, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Chocolate, Light, Dark, Orange, & Teal. Please no more mix match visors, that was tacky. 5.Overall weapon appearance, the most important topic in my opinion. Keep the weapons basic. All Dark weapons for UNSC, no random stripes orange stripes or red dots, or yellow bars. Please keep them simplistic & realistic! Same goes for the Covenant weapons. The Energy Sword should be a strong solid blue, if you still doing the upgrade thing the strongest energy sword should be a strong solid red. Infected sword a strong solid green. Fuel Rod should be Sienna & the fuel itself green. That’s it! No random red dots on it. If you wanna upgrade that keep it simple maybe use Violet fuel. Keep the colors simple & coordinated. Same for all covenant weapons, plasma pistol all dark with green details, plasma rifle all dark with blue details, needler all dark with violet needles, etc. I hope you get the gist. As for forerunner weapons I’d like to see a yellow to orange to red scheme. Meaning the weakest weapon like the bolt shot uses energy that is total yellow, the light rifle and scatter shot use total orange, the incinerator cannon and binary rifle uses total red. As for the gravity hammer I think a simple dark with chocolate fur details would look stunning. The gravity hammer energies can range from Blue to Red & finally Light(White). As for the upgraded UNSC weapons I’d like to see a Light(White) option nothing fancy please. For the Classic AR I’d like to see a real green used where u see the ammo, get rid of the odd blue. Very tacky. Railgun should use a blue and the spartan laser should use a red. Remember keep them simplistic. Just plain dark weapons, maybe use metal on the railgun and spartan laser to show dominance.

I’d like to see the weapon changes on the turrets as well! UNSC chaingun a simple dark only, plasma turret dark with blue details, forerunner turret metal with yellow details. UNSC gauss cannon metal with blue details only! Please this will all look so visually appealing! Worth the editing! Worth the effort! Doing simple very well is a legendary skill!

Almost forgot, enemy ranks. Elites, Grunts, Jackals, Drones & Hunters should follow the original color code of ranks. Starting from Blue, Red, White, then Sienna. Add Green for special units & Violet for top ranking members! Remember keep it all one color and simple! This is extremely visually appealing! The blood of the enemies should be a solid color as well. If your adding Brutes a simple Chocolate with Dark details to Chocolate with Light details or maybe a Blue to Red. Forerunner enemies could do a yellow to orange to red or maybe start them off blue then the stronger ones are red.

Same goes for vehicles! Keep them simplistic! Use only one strong color & keep them all dark or military Green, maybe metal.

… grenades need changes made as well. I’d like to see frags with a solid military Green or dark with possibly sienna(Gold) details if needed. Plasma grenades should have a solid blue look with dark details. Splinter grenades should have a red glow with metal frames and get rid of the effect it has on vehicles. That should be a plasma pistol exclusive giving it more importance. Looked odd coming from the splinter grenades anyway.

Using line breaks would make your post so much easier to read. With it being one big amorphous blob of text as it is, it really was difficult to read.

There’s also an Edit button to append additional ideas to your original post :slight_smile:

> 2533274878524074;5:
> … grenades need changes made as well. I’d like to see frags with a solid military Green or dark with possibly sienna(Gold) details if needed. Plasma grenades should have a solid blue look with dark details. Splinter grenades should have a red glow with metal frames and get rid of the effect it has on vehicles. That should be a plasma pistol exclusive giving it more importance. Looked odd coming from the splinter grenades anyway.

Please don’t post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks

Hello 343, I hope your reading this Snickerdoodle. I have 5 topics I’d like to see implemented into Halo Infinite to make the game more visually appealing.

1.Armor Color, please add colors similar to Halo 3. I need a real Light, Chocolate, Red, Orange, Yellow, Sienna(Gold), Metal, Military Green, Green, Teal, Blue, Violet, & Dark. Halo 5s color choices were not good to say the least.

2.HUD Color, I think it’s time we have a choice in the color our HUD is. Nothing special maybe a True Light, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, or Dark option.

3.Thruster Color. Not sure if you are implementing this again, if you are I’d like to see options that include the same 6 colors I suggested for the HUD.

4.Visor Color, keep it practical this time. Master Chief Sienna(Gold), Military Green, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Chocolate, Light, Dark, Orange, & Teal. Please no more mix match visors, that was tacky.

5.Overall weapon appearance, the most important topic in my opinion. Keep the weapons basic. All Dark weapons for UNSC, no random stripes orange stripes or red dots, or yellow bars. Please keep them simplistic & realistic! Same goes for the Covenant weapons. The Energy Sword should be a strong solid blue, if you still doing the upgrade thing the strongest energy sword should be a strong solid red. Infected sword a strong solid green. Fuel Rod should be Sienna & the fuel itself green. That’s it! No random red dots on it. If you wanna upgrade that keep it simple maybe use Violet fuel. Keep the colors simple & coordinated. Same for all covenant weapons, plasma pistol all dark with green details, plasma rifle all dark with blue details, needler all dark with violet needles, etc. I hope you get the gist. As for forerunner weapons I’d like to see a yellow to orange to red scheme. Meaning the weakest weapon like the bolt shot uses energy that is total yellow, the light rifle and scatter shot use total orange, the incinerator cannon and binary rifle uses total red. As for the gravity hammer I think a simple dark with chocolate fur details would look stunning. The gravity hammer energies can range from Blue to Red & finally Light(White). As for the upgraded UNSC weapons I’d like to see a Light(White) option nothing fancy please. For the Classic AR I’d like to see a real green used where u see the ammo, get rid of the odd blue. Very tacky. Railgun should use a blue and the spartan laser should use a red. Remember keep them simplistic. Just plain dark weapons, maybe use metal on the railgun and spartan laser to show dominance.

I’d like to see the weapon changes on the turrets as well! UNSC chaingun a simple dark only, plasma turret dark with blue details, forerunner turret metal with yellow details. UNSC gauss cannon metal with blue details only! Please this will all look so visually appealing! Worth the editing! Worth the effort! Doing simple very well is a legendary skill!

Almost forgot, enemy ranks. Elites, Grunts, Jackals, Drones & Hunters should follow the original color code of ranks. Starting from Blue, Red, White, then Sienna. Add Green for special units & Violet for top ranking members! Remember keep it all one color and simple! This is extremely visually appealing! The blood of the enemies should be a solid color as well. If your adding Brutes a simple Chocolate with Dark details to Chocolate with Light details or maybe a Blue to Red. Forerunner enemies could do a yellow to orange to red or maybe start them off blue then the stronger ones are red.

Same goes for vehicles! Keep them simplistic! Use only one strong color & keep them all dark or military Green, maybe metal.

Grenades need changes made as well. I’d like to see frags with a solid military Green or dark with possibly sienna(Gold) details if needed. Plasma grenades should have a solid blue look with dark details. Splinter grenades should have a red glow with metal frames and get rid of the effect it has on vehicles. That should be a plasma pistol exclusive giving it more importance. Looked odd coming from the splinter grenades anyway.

I have no necessary changes for Forge, you are doing a amazing job with that. Keep it up! Oh, let’s make Cortana a solid blue. If she turns rampant a solid red. The UNSC troops should have a solid military Green with chocolate details for armor. UNSC officer uniforms should be dark with white details. Top UNSC officer should have a white uniform with a dark badge sporting America’s colors of red, white, & blue, possibly a hat with sienna(Gold) stars on it as well. Thanks for reading! Please implement!

Very… Specific demands there, but I’m pretty sure they’ve already long since settled on the details for the visuals in Infinite by now.

Also, removing the Splinter Grenade EMP isn’t a cosmetic change?

Hi,

I’d like to say that I like your passion but I play ffa and it breaks my heart to have to play in dull colors to blend in and not stand out so much. Maybe we can make the best of both worlds and I can be golden with flames and a crown… A radioactive visor and ninja around and u can be dark metals and pop me in the face…

Kind Regards,
Illi

> 2533274850869596;9:
>

Your probably right, should have pushed the issue earlier oh well, I’ll pray that maybe they can either implement these changes or already have them. The emp from the splinter is technically a cosmetic change. The green like glow was my issue entirely not the effect itself.

> 2533274878524074;11:
> > 2533274850869596;9:
> >
>
> Your probably right, should have pushed the issue earlier oh well, I’ll pray that maybe they can either implement these changes or already have them. The emp from the splinter is technically a cosmetic change. The green like glow was my issue entirely not the effect itself.

Ah, your post didn’t really make the glow thing all that clear ^^;
I always figured that was just the EMP effect itself and not related to what was causing it. I’m pretty sure the Echidna also does it.

> 2535411529096152;10:
>

I don’t think u understood the changes i want implemented. I’m all for colors and flair. In FFA you would be able to stand out entirely with these changes. You must understand there will be different armor sets you could wear and I pointed out atleast 10 colors I wanted in the game. I just want the colors to be the actual colors. Halo 5 had a very dingy yellow and purple that looked very unrealistic. I simply would like to return to the Halo 3 style where are colors looked as they should. Now asking for a crown and flames is a bit much guy lol. Kinda weird to have flames and a crown on armor If you really think about it. Sienna(Gold) is a great color I’d like to see in the game as well as Military Green. I’m not sure what you mean by radioactive visor but I’m all for a green visor if that’s what you want. I just think the mix match color of visors really dilutes the level of intensity visors could achieve. It’s really tacky 2.

> 2533274878524074;13:
> > 2535411529096152;10:
> >
>
> I don’t think u understood the changes i want implemented. I’m all for colors and flair. In FFA you would be able to stand out entirely with these changes. You must understand there will be different armor sets you could wear and I pointed out atleast 10 colors I wanted in the game. I just want the colors to be the actual colors. Halo 5 had a very dingy yellow and purple that looked very unrealistic. I simply would like to return to the Halo 3 style where are colors looked as they should. Now asking for a crown and flames is a bit much guy lol. Kinda weird to have flames and a crown on armor If you really think about it. Sienna(Gold) is a great color I’d like to see in the game as well as Military Green. I’m not sure what you mean by radioactive visor but I’m all for a green visor if that’s what you want. I just think the mix match color of visors really dilutes the level of intensity visors could achieve. It’s really tacky 2.

Halo 3 had some pretty flashy and bright colors, I think Reach’d be a better base example. As for the visors, honestly “The more the merrier” I think, as long as there’s not a half dozen that look almost exactly alike. I really liked Blindside in Halo 4, but Torchbearer - a multicolor visor - was a favorite in 5 for quite a while. I started sporting Dauntless/Unbreakable recently since it looked really cool on the Noble helmets - gave a serious ODST vibe to me. Of course it’s not too visible on the Argus helmet which I’m currently using… But such are the sacrifices of using your favorite Spartan’s armor!

“Realism” only gets us so far though, at the end of the day sometimes it’s nice to just have something fun around, like Hayabusa in Halo 3, Haunted Helmet and Armor Effects in Reach… The legendary Grunt Birthday Skull… Realism’s fine, but keep the fun stuff around too. :>

> 2533274878524074;13:
> > 2535411529096152;10:
> >
>
> I don’t think u understood the changes i want implemented. I’m all for colors and flair. In FFA you would be able to stand out entirely with these changes. You must understand there will be different armor sets you could wear and I pointed out atleast 10 colors I wanted in the game. I just want the colors to be the actual colors. Halo 5 had a very dingy yellow and purple that looked very unrealistic. I simply would like to return to the Halo 3 style where are colors looked as they should. Now asking for a crown and flames is a bit much guy lol. Kinda weird to have flames and a crown on armor If you really think about it. Sienna(Gold) is a great color I’d like to see in the game as well as Military Green. I’m not sure what you mean by radioactive visor but I’m all for a green visor if that’s what you want. I just think the mix match color of visors really dilutes the level of intensity visors could achieve. It’s really tacky 2.

Hi :joy:,

The :radioactive: visor is like idk visor with digital :radioactive: emblem or mushroom cloud :boom:. I see like teams going into battle punk rock with black and tattooed armor from design labs like forza versus my squad.

Maybe you can download skins or randomly elect skins for team play. But this is all too much from red VS blue.

Basically, I have a vis iq that is illicit… And I don’t want to explain anymore two second visually create things from my mind, but…

I see ppl on killing sprees bursting into flames with swelling and surging armor that changes colors with running riot and rampage and then freezes in a perfection and (:joy:) cools with an odst soldier breaking through the corpse of a suit in unlocked cut scenes for end games. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Kind Regards,
Illi

> 2535411529096152;15:
> I see ppl on killing sprees bursting into flames with swelling and surging armor that changes colors with running riot and rampage and then freezes in a perfection and (:joy:) cools with an odst soldier breaking through the corpse of a suit in unlocked cut scenes for end games. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I really hope you’re not serious about that.

> 2533274850869596;16:
> > 2535411529096152;15:
> > I see ppl on killing sprees bursting into flames with swelling and surging armor that changes colors with running riot and rampage and then freezes in a perfection and (:joy:) cools with an odst soldier breaking through the corpse of a suit in unlocked cut scenes for end games. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
>
> I really hope you’re not serious about that.

I don’t know if he is but I saw his replies on other forums and sometimes you are wondering if it’s the same person that write through this account.

> 2533274850869596;16:
> > 2535411529096152;15:
> > I see ppl on killing sprees bursting into flames with swelling and surging armor that changes colors with running riot and rampage and then freezes in a perfection and (:joy:) cools with an odst soldier breaking through the corpse of a suit in unlocked cut scenes for end games. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
>
> I really hope you’re not serious about that.

Hi it’s Illi,

It actually would be cool if you could identify the one on a spree and focus on putting out the flames by ending their spree.

Kind Regards,
Illi