IMPORTANT! Ban????

Hello!

I just loaded up Halo 5 and get the message “The Banhammer Strikes: You have been placed on a cool down from Arena matchmaking for intentionally choosing to ruin the fun of the game for other players. Check www.halowaypoint.com/ban for more information. Your cool down will last for the following duration: 13d 16:00:51

I would please like to receive immediant information as to why I am getting this screen and can’t play Halo now? What is the reason for this? What have I done to get banned from Halo for an entire 2 weeks??? :o I AM SHOCKED!!!

Very annoyed greetings…
Sonya

> 2533275026028303;1:
> **Hello!**I just loaded up Halo 5 and get the message “The Banhammer Strikes: You have been placed on a cool down from Arena matchmaking for intentionally choosing to ruin the fun of the game for other players. Check www.halowaypoint.com/ban for more information. Your cool down will last for the following duration: 13d 16:00:51
>
> I would please like to receive immediant information as to why I am getting this screen and can’t play Halo now? What is the reason for this? What have I done to get banned from Halo for an entire 2 weeks??? :o I AM SHOCKED!!!Very annoyed greetings…Sonya

Well, typically the Community would out people whenever they complain about a “wrongful” ban, but…

…I went through your last roughly 100 games. You only had 1 DNF somewhere in the middle roughly 2 or 3 days ago. The banhammer would’ve gotten you quick on quitting matches. I’m honestly unable to figure out why you got banned. 14 days is HARSH.

Edit: Go post in the official “Why Was I Banned” Thread with your concerns. You’re the first of maybe 10 people I’ve looked into where you ban actually seems unjust if it’s for DNFs.

> 2533274795739611;2:
> > 2533275026028303;1:
> > **Hello!**I just loaded up Halo 5 and get the message “The Banhammer Strikes: You have been placed on a cool down from Arena matchmaking for intentionally choosing to ruin the fun of the game for other players. Check www.halowaypoint.com/ban for more information. Your cool down will last for the following duration: 13d 16:00:51
> >
> > I would please like to receive immediant information as to why I am getting this screen and can’t play Halo now? What is the reason for this? What have I done to get banned from Halo for an entire 2 weeks??? :o I AM SHOCKED!!!Very annoyed greetings…Sonya
>
> Well, typically the Community would out people whenever they complain about a “wrongful” ban, but…
>
> …I went through your last roughly 100 games. You only had 1 DNF somewhere in the middle roughly 2 or 3 days ago. The banhammer would’ve gotten you quick on quitting matches. I’m honestly unable to figure out why you got banned. 14 days is HARSH.
>
> Edit: Go post in the official “Why Was I Banned” Thread with your concerns. You’re the first of maybe 10 people I’ve looked into where you ban actually seems unjust if it’s for DNFs.

It’s very likely not for DNFs then. Bans are issued for other things like griefing or boosting/smurfing too.