IMPORTANT: Auto-remove AFK players please.

Had two Flag games today ruined because of AFK players.

No matter how well our team did, because we were a man down we didn’t stand a fair chance.

Surely in the next update it wouldn’t be too hard to implement some sort of auto-boot feature. Especially with JIP now present I don’t see any reason not to put it in.

If someone has to stop playing for a legitimate reason then fair enough, but they shouldn’t expect their team to effectively be a man down for more than a minute or two.

I’ve just had a game where someone was AFK for several minutes on Ragnarok after getting a couple of kills in the beginning. It’s just selfish.

They don’t get any points for AFK-ing in a game, in fact I’m guilty of doing it twice as I let my pizza cook while I play Halo.

o.o’ whoops.

1 minuite no activity or constant same speed motion (i’e slight forward/backward walk) then auto boot and JiP someone else to fill your worthless place.

Yeah boot em after 1 - 2 mins

> 1 minuite no activity or constant same speed motion (i’e slight forward/backward walk) then auto boot and JiP someone else to fill your worthless place.

Have a thank and favourite on me. Implementing JIP but not innactivity booting confuses me.

boot them and take xp away. If you can’t play, turn your xbox off and don’t be a -Yoink-.

i think the afk’ers should be booted as well but i would miss the easy assassinations

Other games do this and it’s a welcome mechanic. Seems odd every FPS game don’t have this.