Importance of Halo

I’m 32 years old, I started on halo ce and have been a vocal fan boy since. family couldn’t afford the OG Xbox but I remember playing CE when it came out a friend house splitscreen. Halo 2 changed my life and I was legit competitive online for years with that game and also Halo 3 but I served 9 years in the navy from 2007 to 2016. besides 2 and 3 (also put a lot of time into Halo Reach) I’m a big fan of Halo 5, I thought it was a return to form in my opinion and told my friends. unfortunately not many are into it, might be I ruined many of shipmates in Halo on the ship I was on when Halo 4 came out we set up an ether net cable and played 4v4. but spent hours and hours on Halo 5 online but it sucked to have no way to warm up for ranked matches other than warzone, at least at launch. I think infinite is such a great balance of Halo fundamentals. especially transitioning into a balance that makes precision weapons more of a power up other than absolutely necessary. the AR could be debuffed some I suppose, but the balance of the pistol and AR is damn near perfect in my opinion, I love the weapon balance that I’ve seen on YouTube(and I’ve watched a ton). plz if you do more flights (which is rumored lol) I’d love to provide some input.

343, keep up the good work so far in my opinion it’s looking really :+1: freaking great. I’m sure tweaking will be needed naturally but super excited.

V.r.
Adam

> 2533274814271317;1:
> I’m 32 years old, I started on halo ce and have been a vocal fan boy since. family couldn’t afford the OG Xbox but I remember playing CE when it came out a friend house splitscreen. Halo 2 changed my life and I was legit competitive online for years with that game and also Halo 3 but I served 9 years in the navy from 2007 to 2016. besides 2 and 3 (also put a lot of time into Halo Reach) I’m a big fan of Halo 5, I thought it was a return to form in my opinion and told my friends. unfortunately not many are into it, might be I ruined many of shipmates in Halo on the ship I was on when Halo 4 came out we set up an ether net cable and played 4v4. but spent hours and hours on Halo 5 online but it sucked to have no way to warm up for ranked matches other than warzone, at least at launch. I think infinite is such a great balance of Halo fundamentals. especially transitioning into a balance that makes precision weapons more of a power up other than absolutely necessary. the AR could be debuffed some I suppose, but the balance of the pistol and AR is damn near perfect in my opinion, I love the weapon balance that I’ve seen on YouTube(and I’ve watched a ton). plz if you do more flights (which is rumored lol) I’d love to provide some input.
>
> 343, keep up the good work so far in my opinion it’s looking really :+1: freaking great. I’m sure tweaking will be needed naturally but super excited.
>
> V.r.
> Adam

yes for once I am happy with the work of 343 and I really hope that they will continue on this path.

fact, while not perfect, huge Asterix * cause I didn’t play the tech preview. what I saw was a return to form in my opinion. I think the sandbox balance is so great. changes might be necessary but it looked like a damn good time. I was hesitant at first with the sidekick cause I do love the Halo 5 pistol as a skilled all around badass. I think the sidekick is an excellent tool in conjunction with the AR, I think this is a very good balance of lethality while also requiring the need to pick up other weapons. maybe the AR might need a range reduction but those who have played it would be a much better opinion than mine.

I really hope the third time’s a charm for 343. It’s been 10 years since I was excited about a Halo game. So far it’s been nostalgia that kept the franchise in my mind, but with Infnite I have a good feeling. This one has to stick the landing.

> 2535436322352331;4:
> I really hope the third time’s a charm for 343. It’s been 10 years since I was excited about a Halo game. So far it’s been nostalgia that kept the franchise in my mind, but with Infnite I have a good feeling. This one has to stick the landing.

yes me too, I feel that halo infinite will be the real relief we have been waiting for.

After the Tech Preview….can confirm brings me back to my childhood. Completely excited.

Thank you for your service dude. I love what I’m seeing of the game so far.