Implement better armor customization functions

When going into customization, don’t make it like Halo 5: Left to Right of all armors gained in a timeline. Rarity and armor types are also helpful.

But add a “Favorites” into it as well. That can help knowing which armor is personally best for us and easy to find. Adding on, a comparison button will be helpful as well. So we don’t have to go back and forth through armor at two different spots if we just want to compare visuals.

Other functions can be helpful, thank you

I greatly agree. No one wants to trudge through a whole mess of armors they might not even care to have just to see if a helmet for example MIGHT look better than the one they have on

A favorites menu is a wonderful piece of feedback!

Fortnite has a Locker where you can save multiple preset combinations of skins/accessories. Perhaps Halo Infinite could also have a “Locker” of sorts?

> 2533274815711361;3:
> A favorites menu is a wonderful piece of feedback!
>
> Fortnite has a Locker where you can save multiple preset combinations of skins/accessories. Perhaps Halo Infinite could also have a “Locker” of sorts?

I also thought about presets, though I don’t often change my Spartan look often these days unless there is a seasonal event. Though I don’t speak for everyone

> 2535419166122192;4:
> > 2533274815711361;3:
> > A favorites menu is a wonderful piece of feedback!
> >
> > Fortnite has a Locker where you can save multiple preset combinations of skins/accessories. Perhaps Halo Infinite could also have a “Locker” of sorts?
>
> I also thought about presets, though I don’t often change my Spartan look often these days unless there is a seasonal event. Though I don’t speak for everyone

That’s true and I don’t either. I suppose it makes sense in that game because it is third person and you always see your character.

Still the favorites section is a great idea. :slight_smile:

I think the armor customization will be like in halo mcc, because in halo 5 the system is very bad.

> 2533274860712851;6:
> I think the armor customization will be like in halo mcc, because in halo 5 the system is very bad.

Mcc is still not good, too many filed armor, its hard to read out sometimes. Instead of having a list of armor top to bottom, have it laid out left to right, and if there are variants then thats when you open each top to bottom. Easier to see that way, less messy looking…

> 2535419166122192;1:
> When going into customization, don’t make it like Halo 5: Left to Right of all armors gained in a timeline. Rarity and armor types are also helpful.
>
> But add a “Favorites” into it as well. That can help knowing which armor is personally best for us and easy to find. Adding on, a comparison button will be helpful as well. So we don’t have to go back and forth through armor at two different spots if we just want to compare visuals.
>
> Other functions can be helpful, thank you

It’s been confirmed that armor will have a rarity system as well as a favorites system. You can even favorite an armor set that you don’t have, and track your progress towards unlocking it.

> 2535419166122192;7:
> > 2533274860712851;6:
> > I think the armor customization will be like in halo mcc, because in halo 5 the system is very bad.
>
> Mcc is still not good, too many filed armor, its hard to read out sometimes. Instead of having a list of armor top to bottom, have it laid out left to right, and if there are variants then thats when you open each top to bottom. Easier to see that way, less messy looking…

I don’t agree with you, I think the armor system of halo MCC is very well thought.

> 2533274860712851;9:
> > 2535419166122192;7:
> > > 2533274860712851;6:
> > > I think the armor customization will be like in halo mcc, because in halo 5 the system is very bad.
> >
> > Mcc is still not good, too many filed armor, its hard to read out sometimes. Instead of having a list of armor top to bottom, have it laid out left to right, and if there are variants then thats when you open each top to bottom. Easier to see that way, less messy looking…
>
> I don’t agree with you, I think the armor system of halo MCC is very well thought.

It’s a good base, but there is definitely room for optimization. In a new release, they need to have thumbnails of the armor pieces, and a more efficient use of the screen space. Nested lists work, but they aren’t exactly the easiest UI.

> 2806037446402987;10:
> > 2533274860712851;9:
> > > 2535419166122192;7:
> > > > 2533274860712851;6:
> > > > I think the armor customization will be like in halo mcc, because in halo 5 the system is very bad.
> > >
> > > Mcc is still not good, too many filed armor, its hard to read out sometimes. Instead of having a list of armor top to bottom, have it laid out left to right, and if there are variants then thats when you open each top to bottom. Easier to see that way, less messy looking…
> >
> > I don’t agree with you, I think the armor system of halo MCC is very well thought.
>
> It’s a good base, but there is definitely room for optimization. In a new release, they need to have thumbnails of the armor pieces, and a more efficient use of the screen space. Nested lists work, but they aren’t exactly the easiest UI.

Whatever we say, we can always find a solution to make it better, then I totally understand you.

I think there will be categories like Reach honestly. I could see a favorite function being a thing.

I think the comparison idea will be really cool. I’m curious if there is any info that we are going to be able to select our own colors, or do we just have to use the premade coatings?