imperial inlistment program

hello, I am representing the Galactic Empire which is a Star Wars based clan in the Halo 5 community and we are looking for new members at the moment. We operate with the Discord app and have a very strict structure with military roles, but yet our leaders will get to know you very well and like to have fun as well. There are many rolls you can choose once you join the Empire for instance there is the naval branch which focus on naval battles, then the trooper core with different M.O.S’s (major of skills), like sharpshooters, dark troopers, storm troopers, heavy troopers, and ect. but these are plans we want in the future, in order for us to open more possibilities we need more members, you never know, you could be our first subject into special forces, but you will never know unless you join our cause. We have created somthing called the bastion accords, and what does it is is that is created a truce between Star Wars clans and unite them, making us allies against unsc, nri, and any other well known clans which are enemies to the Empire. if you have any questions, send me a question on xbox live or here in the comments. if you would like to message my leader, his name is Caboose s123. we hope you make the right decision because order 66 is almost in place…

oh yeah we have space cookies for the people that want to join… and space milk

> 2533274952657570;2:
> oh yeah we have space cookies for the people that want to join… and space milk

So, frozen solid and highly irradiated? Nice.

> 2533274907200114;3:
> > 2533274952657570;2:
> > oh yeah we have space cookies for the people that want to join… and space milk
>
> So, frozen solid and highly irradiated? Nice.

lol yeah