IMO how to handle halo4/5

MP. Some people like classic halo. Some people like these new infinity settings. Some people would like a healthy mix of both. So why not make 3 sections in MM?

Organic: In other words classic halo. Settings include 1 set loudout. like team BR’s or Team DMR’s. Classic though would have AR starts unless voting for said gametypes above. No AA’s no PD no “perks” power weapons and power ups on the map. Movement speed and strafe and jump to that of halo 3. Maps would include disc default maps some community maps and some remakes created from the community.

Infinity: In other words what we have in halo 4 now. Same maps as above. Not much to be said here lol.

Hybrid: In other words the mix of classic and infinity or default halo 5? Same maps as above. Would have a mix of gametypes that feature limited loadouts as well as custom loadout gametypes. PD edited to only have re fills of ammo grenades AA’s and power ups. Stickies, PP, DMR, Suppressor, Storm rifle would not be in loadouts anymore. LR, frags, BR, carbine, AR would be. As well as AA’s and “perks.”

Each section would have the same types of playlists just varied for that section.

Ranked: one playlist. Called the arena. (but not arena from reach) Would have the highest level of skill and least level of randomness. ranking similar to cod’s zombies ranking. For those who do not know how it works i’ll simplify. You have a shield with marks up in the top left bones and skulls knifes and shotguns with glowing eyes. (though these images can be replaced with halo things. The rank is determined by several things. The marks are how often you play so for instance if you played zombies 5 days in a row you would have 5 marks and glowing eyes in the skull. These would go away every day you did not play. And in order to gain them back you had to play that many days in a row +1 extra.

So if you go down to 4 marks you have to play 5 days in a row again in order to gain back the 5th mark and glowing eyes. As for the skull knives and shotguns were earned they were based upon several things. (how many kills to downs and deaths. How many perks bought doors opened and revives.) For halo It could be based on kills, deaths, assists, objectives scored multikills, headshots, and back smacks. So this would partially involve time spent and partially involve a players skill and worth to the team.

Vehicles would be like halo 3 where normal weapons could damage them but it would require most of your ammo. The exception being sniper rifles would do good damage just like any other power weapon. Any weapon tuning done would be applied to all playlists.

Now i’m not much of a forger so people will have to have their own improvments in mind. As fare as customs go we need more custom options for flood. And bring back some gametypes like Jugg. and VIP etc.

Keep in mind this is IMO. The bottom line to really understand here is we all love halo. Regardless of which game we started with or which game we prefer. No one style is the right one. We are all apart of the halo family so we should treat eachother like family. all styles of halo should be equally supported. 343 did preduce a stellar game IMO. But they have been making constant improvements to halo 4 and they are learning from mistakes. They have openly admitted to some wrong things and they are willing to try harder. So lets all cut 343 some slack and work TOGETHER to make an enjoyable game for all.

I agree with everything except the part on vehicles. Imo, snipers should not damage vehicles that easily. This was something added in reach that I did not enjoy. Instead of tearing the vehicle to shreds with the sniper, how about people use it the way snipers are supposed to be used and snipe the driver out like in halos ce-3? Theres already plenty of other power weapons and nades that can destroy vehicles anyways.

> I agree with everything except the part on vehicles. Imo, snipers should not damage vehicles that easily. This was something added in reach that I did not enjoy. Instead of tearing the vehicle to shreds with the sniper, how about people use it the way snipers are supposed to be used and snipe the driver out like in halos ce-3? Theres already plenty of other power weapons and nades that can destroy vehicles anyways.

I can see your point. But considering its both a power weapon and a anti material sniper rifle it should atleast be decent at damaging vehicles.

the majority of the core halo fans that followed the game since the beginning, the ppl who would of made up most of h4s population if it was a good game, want a halo experience, that is all