Immortal Legends FAKE a 343i Top ten clan list

proof that this is a fake top ten halo 4 clan list faked by IL Gilgamesh and his Immortal Legends check it out for your self see what you think

<div>

Faked List by IL Gilgamesh and a member of the Immortal Legends (LINK)
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/343i-reveals-halo-4-s-top-10-clans/b6b48ed7-0d97-464c-a0b4-596358117f0f/posts?page=1</div>

The Top 10 list is a fake. I back up Static on this. All of HoW does as well. Half the clans on the list are:

Not active on Halo 4
Dont exist anymore
CLEARLY do not belong at all.

IL failed with this one.

> 2533274866131495;2:
> The Top 10 list is a fake. I back up Static on this. All of HoW does as well. Half the clans on the list are:
>
> Not active on Halo 4
> Dont exist anymore
> CLEARLY do not belong at all.
>
> IL failed with this one.

thanks the community needs to know what Gilgamesh and his Immortal Legends have done, we must prove to this sorry kid that he is no where near being on a top ten list

Why not just get 343 to confirm that the list is fake?

Also, why is this important again?

Sorry, I’m not in any clan so I don’t see why anyone should lose sleep over a fake clan list.

> 2533274843105670;1:
> proof that this is a fake top ten halo 4 clan list faked by IL Gilgamesh and his Immortal Legends check it out for your self see what you think
> TOP TEN HALO 4 CLANS LIST FAKED - CONFIRMED! - YouTube
> <div>
>
> Faked List by IL Gilgamesh and a member of the Immortal Legends (LINK)
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/343i-reveals-halo-4-s-top-10-clans/b6b48ed7-0d97-464c-a0b4-596358117f0f/posts?page=1</div>

Calling people out is against the forum rules. Please refrain from doing so.

> 2533274965076755;4:
> Why not just get 343 to confirm that the list is fake?
>
> Also, why is this important again?
>
> Sorry, I’m not in any clan so I don’t see why anyone should lose sleep over a fake clan list.

Honestly its just bugs the people who are in clans to see false ranks be thrown out there. In the end no it doesnt matter what some no name thinks, put it does affect clans in the eyes of some of the community members who fall for it. It hurts reputations, recruiting, ect.

> 2533274866131495;6:
> > 2533274965076755;4:
> > Why not just get 343 to confirm that the list is fake?
> >
> > Also, why is this important again?
> >
> > Sorry, I’m not in any clan so I don’t see why anyone should lose sleep over a fake clan list.
>
>
> Honestly its just bugs the people who are in clans to see false ranks be thrown out there. In the end no it doesnt matter what some no name thinks, put it does affect clans in the eyes of some of the community members who fall for it. It hurts reputations, recruiting, ect.

Ok, fair enough. That’s a reasonable explanation.

Hello, im Vg RedX and i just recently ran into Immortal Legends and they asked my clan resist for help, they indeed told me also they were the 3rd best clan and my clan should ally them, so today i talked to their leader and researched them and saw videos, forums, and posts like this and called him out on it, he said he had a friend make a list, a long term, and not a 343 employee and he refuses that they have false wins over clans. Just wanted you guys to have information since you’ve been looking for it.

The Eternal Knights is very skilled clan that has been beaten once so far, but we remain undefeated in halo 4, we have been around for the past 3 months, now where looking for skilled gamers like or selves to aid us in or transition to the MCC and become apart of the ETK community. ETK is a military and competitive clan that will compete in clan raids and battles. The Eternal Knights are also looking for new very skilled members to become apart of its MLG and PGL division. That will be lead by EternalRampageX, To join message Eternal Static or EternalRampageX on xboxlive. You can find our domination gamplay at https://www.youtube.com/user/DronePGL