IMDB Halo 4, Who is this?

Look at this, first of all it says steve downes will be doing MC again, but theres a women who will voice a scientist, im not sure if this is official or reliable at this stage, as it would have shown Jen taylor doing Cortana because that has been confirmed. But i wonder what this character will be like, will she play a big role or just a small one,

anybody any thoughts?

If you click her name, it takes you to her page.

Anyway, maybe she’s a top scientist on the UNSC Infinity?

if it is on IMDB she is definitely in but as for her role? not a clue

Question is what is any human doing on requiem?

Probably a minor (or major) character for a cutscene. If it’s a scientist then it would probably have something to do with the Infinity.

> If you click her name, it takes you to her page.

yes i know, but im asking about the character although there practically no info on her.

It says Frank O’Connor is the director and Marty is in the music department.

The whole page need an update.

> It says Frank O’Connor is the director and Marty is in the music department.
>
> The whole page need an update.

i didnt notice that.

> > If you click her name, it takes you to her page.
>
> yes i know, but im asking about the character although there practically no info on her.

So you thought you’d ask other people who know nothing about the game to give you information on a character nobody knows about yet…

> > > If you click her name, it takes you to her page.
> >
> > yes i know, but im asking about the character although there practically no info on her.
>
> So you thought you’d ask other people who know nothing about the game to give you information on a character nobody knows about yet…

oh for goodness sake, of course not, obviously, I’m just seeing if anyone could come up with any theories,and when i said “im asking about the character” i dont mean literally asking people on this forum for answers, i’m asking myself and not only that im mainly just bringing this to the attention of the people in this forum, you complete and utter idiot.

My guess is, she might be the character whose face we see in the first look trailer @ 3:03

She could be a significant character!

> My guess is, she might be the character whose face we see in the first look trailer @ 3:03
>
> She could be a significant character!

i thought that myself

Well it’s been confirmed that there will be new characters we haven’t encountered before, so one would assume she’s one of them. With that being said, it’s extremely difficult to peculate who she might be. Clearly she’s a woman. And a scientist. And I’m going to go out on a limb and guess she has something to do with the UNSC.

If I had to guess, I’d say it’s the unidentified woman seen in the “face-wrinkling technology” part of the ViDoc.

> Well it’s been confirmed that there will be new characters we haven’t encountered before, so one would assume she’s one of them. With that being said, it’s extremely difficult to peculate who she might be. Clearly she’s a woman. And a scientist. And I’m going to go out on a limb and guess she has something to do with the UNSC.
>
> If I had to guess, I’d say it’s the unidentified woman seen in the “face-wrinkling technology” part of the ViDoc.

yeah it could be her from the vidoc.

nice find hope its official

Could it be Halsey?

I had actually seen that the other day.
But after seeing that Marty was put for the music, well I just left and didn’t pay attention to details on that page.

> Could it be Halsey?

unlikely, if it was, jen taylor would most likely be doing the voice.

> Look at this, first of all it says steve downes will be doing MC again, but theres a women who will voice a scientist, im not sure if this is official or reliable at this stage, as it would have shown Jen taylor doing Cortana because that has been confirmed. But i wonder what this character will be like, will she play a big role or just a small one,
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2006120/

DR. Halsey?

> > Could it be Halsey?
>
> unlikely, if it was, jen taylor would most likely be doing the voice.

They were the same voice in Reach But who knows.