Imagine if they make Halo 4 Anniversary in 2022

and Chief ends up looking like this? :smiley:

I don’t want to imagine any kind of anniversary for Halo 4.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> I don’t want to imagine any kind of anniversary for Halo 4.

It’s not as bad as people say IMO. Though if you feel so, that’s your opinion and that’s cool.

The version in the MCC playlist is better since there’s no ordinance drops, but yeah I’m not fond of the default game. For your original question, I think that would be an improvement.

Only thinking about making an anniversary version feels strange,as it remember me how much time has passed since then.

> 2535408730995228;5:
> Only thinking about making an anniversary version feels strange,as it remember me how much time has passed since then.

You old bugger, jk buddy XD

Wouldn’t make sense, as Halo 4: The Visual Dictionary says this

> Fully updated by Cortana, this armor resembles an earlier line of Mjolnir Mark IV.

> 2533274840469109;6:
> > 2535408730995228;5:
> > Only thinking about making an anniversary version feels strange,as it remember me how much time has passed since then.
>
> You old bugger, jk buddy XD

Got of my lawn kiddo.
Back in my days we killed people at the fresh air and not online.
Jk

Halo 4 looks awesome already as it is. I don’t think it needs an anniversary edition.

In many cases, MCC Halo 4 is the best-looking game of the entire series. I don’t think an Anniversary Edition is required. Hell even Halo 3, while starting to show its age, doesn’t look outdated by any means.

1. Halo 3 Anniversary first. Tradition comes first. Then ODST.
  2. Halo 4 basically has Xbox One graphics (and are HD, obviously, but whatever).
    Point? None.

> 2533275010817669;11:
> 1. Halo 3 Anniversary first. Tradition comes first. Then ODST.
> 2. Halo 4 basically has Xbox One graphics (and are HD, obviously, but whatever).
> Point? None.

I do think once the franchise is over, all the games will eventually get an Anniversary edition.

> 2533274840469109;12:
> > 2533275010817669;11:
> > 1. Halo 3 Anniversary first. Tradition comes first. Then ODST.
> > 2. Halo 4 basically has Xbox One graphics (and are HD, obviously, but whatever).
> > Point? None.
>
> I do think once the franchise is over, all the games will eventually get an Anniversary edition.

I wouldn’t bet on that, there’s reasons behind the remasters of Halo CE and Halo 2 that also happen to be exclusive to both.

I’d love to see an anniversary edition H4 OP! H4 is still one of my favorite Halos and better than H3 or the older Halo games…

> 2533274824050480;10:
> In many cases, MCC Halo 4 is the best-looking game of the entire series. I don’t think an Anniversary Edition is required. Hell even Halo 3, while starting to show its age, doesn’t look outdated by any means.

Agree. Maybe Halo 3 needs it more. It still looks decent but it is weak compared to CEA and H2A.

Halo Ce and Halo 2 got an aniversary edition because they were on the classic xbox with limited hardware and capabilitys at the time and thus an aniversary editon upgrateing one hardware generation or 2 generations in the case of halo 2 aniversary was a big thing. Halo 3 and 4 still look to this day visually apealing and the mcc gave them 60 fps /180p or 4k if you have an X to get with todays gamers “standarts” and thats enough. halo ce and 2 didnt even have that. Basicly it was a project to brign the calssic two games to an younger generation who maybe would avoid this game because of the looks ( i mean hell for me of course halo ce isnt a problem non hd no 60 fps because i grew up with that but i had to overcome some obstacles myself to try for example duke nukem 3D ). An other Thing is that Halo 4 in the generall community wasnt a good memory many people straith up ditched the game after 2 months or so and the population reflectet that in other words it was a disapointment and i dont think that 343 will do an aniversary of an “disapointment” because halo 4 wont cause as much nostalgia etc as CE did for example.
so

1. graphicly speaking its not nessesary
  2. It isnt “worthy” in the eyes of the community
  3. BEFORE H4 will get an aniversary there is no way going around a H3 aniversary wich would be defently the prefereed candidate in that case

I would love it if they made that game it would be rpic

Agree with, AnNoYiNgSoUnDXx, there’s no need or support for this.

Anyway, in a different timeline, where it were happning, I’d want to see;

• Return to the classic art style, weapon sounds.
  • Less customization (!), or at least get rid of all the ridiculous helmets.
  • Get rid of ordnance.
  • Get rid of indicators for weapon spawns.
  • Get rid of grenade indicators.
  • Get rid of tactical packages.
  • Get rid of support upgrades.
  • In most gametypes, don’t allow players to spawn with Plasma Pistol or Boltshot. And in e.g. BTB maps with strong vehicles, add Plasma Pistol spawns to the map (or other anti-vehicle measures). Boltshot could be a semi-power weapon on Team Slayer maps (an instakill weapon, but not as strong as Sword/Shotgun).
  • Buff the Plasma Pistol and Storm Rifle.
  • Nerf Promethean Vision.
  • Bring back descoping, perhaps take additional measures against cross-mapping (particularly with the DMR).
  • Rewrite Spartan Ops, the maps and objectives can remain the same for all I care, the stupid “this is just a game to us”/“we’re playing with toys”/“let’s shoot bad guys” attitude has to go.

But I’d rather see it as an update, not an ‘Anniversary Edition’. And I’d rather see it a couple of years ago, not a couple of years from now. :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274996569377;18:
> Anyway, in a different timeline, where it were happning, I’d want to see;
> - Return to the classic art style, weapon sounds.
> - Less customization (!), or at least get rid of all the ridiculous helmets.
> - Get rid of ordnance.
> - Get rid of indicators for weapon spawns.
> - Get rid of grenade indicators.
> - Get rid of tactical packages.
> - Get rid of support upgrades.
> - In most gametypes, don’t allow players to spawn with Plasma Pistol or Boltshot. And in e.g. BTB maps with strong vehicles, add Plasma Pistol spawns to the map (or other anti-vehicle measures). Boltshot could be a semi-power weapon on Team Slayer maps (an instakill weapon, but not as strong as Sword/Shotgun).
> - Buff the Plasma Pistol and Storm Rifle.
> - Nerf Promethean Vision.
> - Bring back descoping, perhaps take additional measures against cross-mapping (particularly with the DMR).
> - Rewrite Spartan Ops, the maps and objectives can remain the same for all I care, the stupid “this is just a game to us”/“we’re playing with toys”/“let’s shoot bad guys” attitude has to go.

I agree there shouldn’t be a Halo 4 remaster. It is still awesome and doesn’t need an upgrade except for dedicated servers.

I disagree that Halo 4 should remove anything. TMCC H4 felt watered down to me. I love Halo 4(X360) the way it is; imo, it’s the best of the series. I hope Halo 6 goes back to Halo 4 style of gameplay instead of the even weapon starts and advanced mobility of Halo 5. Maybe Halo 6 can have more classic gameplay in 4v4 but loadouts and support upgrades in BTB. This would be the best of both for me.

Not a very popular opinion, but Halo 4 is perfect and so much fun, I still am playing it after getting Xbox Live two years ago. I love the art style of everything except the Covenant in Halo 4.

HOOOLDDD ONNNN…

Halo 3 Anniversary first.