Images Not Loading on Waypoint

Hi all, until recently, all images used to appear for me on Waypoint, whether posted into threads or in news posts and updates. Now, all I get is this image:

https://i.imgur.com/Z8hfbxe.png

I’m not sure what’s going on, but when I click the image where it says “View image”, nothing happens. I’ve disabled my adblocker and such, but the issue persists. Anybody aware of what this is and/or why I might be getting it? Thanks!

I’m betting you’re in the EU somewhere which has new cookie policies. At the bottom of Waypoint, there should be a “Manage cookies” option. Please go in and accept all the cookies and try again.

> 2533274796457055;2:
> I’m betting you’re in the EU somewhere which has new cookie policies. At the bottom of Waypoint, there should be a “Manage cookies” option. Please go in and accept all the cookies and try again.

Still the same, unfortunately. They were all set to accept, and I reset it and re-accepted just incase. Did a full refresh, same issue. :frowning:

> 2533274797661806;3:
> > 2533274796457055;2:
> > I’m betting you’re in the EU somewhere which has new cookie policies. At the bottom of Waypoint, there should be a “Manage cookies” option. Please go in and accept all the cookies and try again.
>
> Still the same, unfortunately. They were all set to accept, and I reset it and re-accepted just incase. Did a full refresh, same issue. :frowning:

That image is all I have been getting for a long time now. Like you, all of mine have been set to accept. I thought it was just me, to be honest.

Yeah something is definitely going on here.

Any update on this? Still happening to me. I’ve tested it by opening in a private viewing tab, same issue. When I’m not logged in, also same issue. Tested from multiple computers.

Phalanx, and anyone else running into this, can you give me some extra info?

• What browser(s) are you running? - What steps have you done? - Have you cleared all cookies and tried re-accepting? - Does this happen on both web and mobile? - Anything else that might be relevant
  1. Chrome and Firefox.
  2. Cleared the site from cache. Reset privacy settings in browser. Reset advertising preferences on site.
  3. Yes.
  4. Yes.
  5. It wasn’t always like this. Started about 2-3 months ago and I thought it was just the website. Before then, it loaded fine.