I'm worried

If the writer for hw2 is the same from h5, than it’s not going to be at the same level as hw. Gameplay wise I know it’s going to be a blast because it’s made by certain affinity, but I’m worried that the story is going to be as badly told like h5. What do you guys think?

I agree and I hope the guy in charge of marketing isn’t the same as Halo 5 cause based off the commercials and all the merchandise they put out before the game launched they were making it sound like a Clash of the Titans battle was going to occur but the most we got was a fist fight and a miss leading plot flow… Please Certain Affinity don’t follow 343 in bad story telling and bull crap plot lines

Never fear, it’s not him… thank goodness to. It’s being made by a different company so they probably have a different story writer(plus somebody else said they got pretty much free reign) and if they are keeping their awful writer he is probably working on Halo 6.

Yeah, it definitely won’t be the same writer. Different developer from Halo 5, so different writer(s).

> 2533274850137215;2:
> I agree and I hope the guy in charge of marketing isn’t the same as Halo 5 cause based off the commercials and all the merchandise they put out before the game launched they were making it sound like a Clash of the Titans battle was going to occur but the most we got was a fist fight and a miss leading plot flow… Please Certain Affinity don’t follow 343 in bad story telling and bull crap plot lines

Certain Affinity are not working on Halo Wars. Certain Affinty work on Halo Multiplayer and Spin offs including Halo CE:A, Halo 4, MCC and H2A.

Halo Wars 2 is being developed by seganian (SEGA) company Creative Assembly who are known for the widely popular RTS franchise “Total War” and the revolutionary horror game Alien Isolation…

Im sorry I get carried away sometimes.

Honestly I will like the game either way, I just hope it can stand up to the first one!

> 2533274882881665;5:
> > 2533274850137215;2:
> > I agree and I hope the guy in charge of marketing isn’t the same as Halo 5 cause based off the commercials and all the merchandise they put out before the game launched they were making it sound like a Clash of the Titans battle was going to occur but the most we got was a fist fight and a miss leading plot flow… Please Certain Affinity don’t follow 343 in bad story telling and bull crap plot lines
>
>
> Certain Affinity are not working on Halo Wars. Certain Affinty work on Halo Multiplayer and Spin offs including Halo CE:A, Halo 4, MCC and H2A.
>
> Halo Wars 2 is being developed by seganian (SEGA) company Creative Assembly who are known for the widely popular RTS franchise “Total War” and the revolutionary horror game Alien Isolation…
>
> Im sorry I get carried away sometimes.

Huh, I knew I had the name wrong, but the statement still stands

<mark>Hi -</mark>
<mark>Unfortunately I have to ask that you repost in English as we are not equipped to handle other languages at this time.</mark>
<mark>Apologies for the inconvenience.</mark>

ojala sea igual de buena que la primera entrega

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.</mark>

> 2533274870803720;8:
> ojala sea igual de buena que la primera entrega

Eso es lo que yo espero

I really hope they don’t screw it up, the first one had some interesting characters and potential for an awesome story

> 2533274969813084;10:
> I really hope they don’t screw it up, the first one had some interesting characters and potential for an awesome story

Me too.

I’m worried how they still need people to fill jobs on the team

> 2533274859436467;12:
> I’m worried how they still need people to fill jobs on the team

It’s possible that those job postings have been filled, but not removed from the webpage.

> 2533274809541057;13:
> > 2533274859436467;12:
> > I’m worried how they still need people to fill jobs on the team
>
>
> It’s possible that those job postings have been filled, but not removed from the webpage.

Probably, kinda like when people put up lost cat signs, find their cat and forget to remove the signs.

> 2533274850137215;2:
> I agree and I hope the guy in charge of marketing isn’t the same as Halo 5 cause based off the commercials and all the merchandise they put out before the game launched they were making it sound like a Clash of the Titans battle was going to occur but the most we got was a fist fight and a miss leading plot flow… Please Certain Affinity don’t follow 343 in bad story telling and bull crap plot lines

Technically 343 Industries is still responsible for writing, they always pay close attention to make sure everything doesn’t conflict. (Even tabletop wargames like Halo: Fleet Battles) Nonetheless, it’s highly possible 343 will find a different writer for Halo Wars 2, and probably Halo 6.

I wouldn’t mind Frank O’ Conner putting his hat into the mix to write a Halo game; after all, he’s written a novel or two, and he’s been around since Halo 2, so he’s bound to be pretty knowledgeable.

I liked Halo Wars. Back in Halo Escalation, they promised dive deeper into the Spirit of Fire’s fate but they trolled us with just showing the ship run by the flood with no clue of the crew’s fate. But Im not worried though, Halo Wars 2 seems alright from the trailer

I have never played halo wars but I really want to play halo wars 2

I really hope the story will be on par or even better than the first.

we the people (or gamer’s) should have the right to influence some things but we dont and i really hope the story is not as open ended as halo 5 but in halo 5’s defense they did warn us about more loose ends but i did not expect the sheer amount of loose ends.

god do I hope not if thats the case halo makes no sense to me anymore sigh