I'm with you haters!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I side with all the Halo 4 haters. This game is absolute trash.

I’m a die-hard hater. I love how all we haters wanted new features for Halo and we get them and bash them all. I love how we hate on CoD really hard because it’s always the same game, but yet we want Halo 4 to be the SAME as Halo 2 or 3. I love how we don’t want it to be the same old game every time like CoD, but when something new is added we hate really hard on it, basically contradicting ourselves.

I love being a hater.

New features are great when they’re implemented correctly and they actually work.

Bloom? Doesn’t work.
Forge world maps? Don’t work.
Sprint? Doesn’t work.
Load-outs? Don’t work.
Armor abilities? Don’t work.
Arena? Doesn’t work.

Do you see the trend?

> New features are great when they’re implemented correctly and they actually work.
>
> Bloom? Doesn’t work.
> Forge world maps? Don’t work.
> Sprint? Doesn’t work.
> Load-outs? Don’t work.
> Armor abilities? Don’t work.
> Arena? Doesn’t work.
>
> Do you see the trend?

you make me sad :frowning:

> New features are great when they’re implemented correctly and they actually work.
>
> Bloom? fine.
> Forge world maps? Do work.
> Sprint? does work.
> Load-outs? don’t work.
> Armor abilities? Do work.
> Arena? Doesn’t work.
>
> Do you see the trend?

>
> Bloom? Doesn’t work.
> Sprint? Doesn’t work.
> Load-outs? Don’t work.
> Arena? Doesn’t work.
>
> Do you see the trend?

Bloom: modified and only on the dmr and pistol its not the reach bloom anymore.
forge world maps: about half the starting ones were decent no idea on forge for h4 yet.
sprint: only a slight speed boost conidering our base movment and when they got shot you slow down. works? yes.
load-outs: not sure how this doesn’t work.
AA’s: worked. accept AL and it was changed in the TU for a much better version. no AL or evade so h4 it works.
arena: theres no arena in h4.

Your username is incredibly ironic…

> > New features are great when they’re implemented correctly and they actually work.
> >
> > Bloom? Doesn’t work.
> > Forge world maps? Don’t work.
> > Sprint? Doesn’t work.
> > Load-outs? Don’t work.
> > Armor abilities? Don’t work.
> > Arena? Doesn’t work.
> >
> > Do you see the trend?
>
> Bloom: modified and only on the dmr and pistol its not the reach bloom anymore.
> forge world maps: about half the starting ones were decent no idea on forge for h4 yet.
> sprint: only a slight speed boost conidering our base movment and when they got shot you slow down. works? yes.
> load-outs: not sure how this doesn’t work.
> AA’s: worked. accept AL and it was changed in the TU for a much better version. no AL or evade so h4 it works.
> arena: theres no arena in h4.

THANK YOU THIS

>
> Bloom? Doesn’t work.
> Sprint? Doesn’t work.
> Load-outs? Don’t work.
> Arena? Doesn’t work.
>
> Do you see the trend?

Bloom? Doesn’t work.
Forge World maps? Works but can be repetitive when new maps aren’t added. It doesn’t bother me much though because a lot of them are good.
Sprint? Works and it’s the only thing I use in Reach.
Load-outs? Works because you can either have your own load-out to your liking or use default ones in Halo 4. More customization never hurts to me.
Armor Abilities? Works but can be annoying.
Arena? Works in every way but I don’t play it because I just wanna play regular Team Slayer.

Do you see the trend? Only one broken item on the list.

well u might be a hater but

Im a gangster im a straight up g

> > New features are great when they’re implemented correctly and they actually work.
> >
> > Bloom? Doesn’t work.
> > Forge world maps? Don’t work.
> > Sprint? Doesn’t work.
> > Load-outs? Don’t work.
> > Armor abilities? Don’t work.
> > Arena? Doesn’t work.
> >
> > Do you see the trend?
>
> Bloom: modified and only on the dmr and pistol its not the reach bloom anymore.
> forge world maps: about half the starting ones were decent no idea on forge for h4 yet.
> sprint: only a slight speed boost conidering our base movment and when they got shot you slow down. works? yes.
> load-outs: not sure how this doesn’t work.
> AA’s: worked. accept AL and it was changed in the TU for a much better version. no AL or evade so h4 it works.
> arena: theres no arena in h4.

I was giving examples of new features in Reach that didn’t work.

Granted you are incorrect in a lot of your statements.

> I side with all the Halo 4 haters. This game is absolute trash.
>
> I’m a die-hard hater. I love how all we haters wanted new features for Halo and we get them and bash them all. I love how we hate on CoD really hard because it’s always the same game, but yet we want Halo 4 to be the SAME as Halo 2 or 3. I love how we don’t want it to be the same old game every time like CoD, but when something new is added we hate really hard on it, basically contradicting ourselves.
>
> I love being a hater.

counterpoint Halo 4 is great, and so was Reach. Halo 2’s campaign was a mess and MP Spartans function as electromagnets for bad kid bullets, resulting in a low enough skill ceiling to make the Lollipop Guild feel cozy. Also, Assault on the Control Room is a painful slog through repetitive corridors and mediocrity.

Cortana is a fantastic level.

Thank you

> > > New features are great when they’re implemented correctly and they actually work.
> > >
> > > Bloom? Doesn’t work.
> > > Forge world maps? Don’t work.
> > > Sprint? Doesn’t work.
> > > Load-outs? Don’t work.
> > > Armor abilities? Don’t work.
> > > Arena? Doesn’t work.
> > >
> > > Do you see the trend?
> >
> > Bloom: modified and only on the dmr and pistol its not the reach bloom anymore.
> > forge world maps: about half the starting ones were decent no idea on forge for h4 yet.
> > sprint: only a slight speed boost conidering our base movment and when they got shot you slow down. works? yes.
> > load-outs: not sure how this doesn’t work.
> > AA’s: worked. accept AL and it was changed in the TU for a much better version. no AL or evade so h4 it works.
> > arena: theres no arena in h4.
>
> I was giving examples of new features in Reach that didn’t work.
>
> Granted you are incorrect in a lot of your statements.

Telling me im incorrect without telling me how makes no sense. if your going to call me out on what im saying atleast state why.

> Bloom? Doesn’t work.
> Forge World maps? Works but can be repetitive when new maps aren’t added. It doesn’t bother me much though because a lot of them are good.
> Sprint? Works and it’s the only thing I use in Reach.
> Load-outs? Works because you can either have your own load-out to your liking or use default ones in Halo 4. More customization never hurts to me.
> Armor Abilities? Works but can be annoying.
> Arena? Works in every way but I don’t play it because I just wanna play regular Team Slayer.
>
> Do you see the trend? Only one broken item on the list.

Only one broken item in your opinion. And seeing as you only want to play regular Team Slayer I don’t think you have the credentials to speculate the effect of these features across the board.

Forge world maps do not work because they are disgustingly ugly. Simple as that.

Sprint does not work because it allows for a “sprint + double-pummel” tactic, and allows people to escape from situations in which they should have died. It also allows for people to escape their spawning area after they have died - something which hinders objective game-types greatly.

Load-outs and Armour Abilites do not work because ultimately there is always one “load out” or armour abilities that trumps all of the others. In Reach it was armour lock, in Halo 4 it will be active camo.

Arena did not work initially in Reach because of the terrible default maps, bad game-types, and the fact that your rating was dependant on your individual performance. From then-on Arena didn’t pick up simply because the maps and game-types were bad, and there was no visual indication of your division without going into Arena.

I love how we bash on “casual” gamers yet the majority of us play Solo on a non-competitive level.

I love how we all wanted sprint since Halo 2 yet we bash it now that it is given to us.

Haters Gonna Hate

Im gonna miss Evade… So many Jumping Possibilities

> I love how we bash on “casual” gamers yet the majority of us play Solo on a non-competitive level.

Speak for yourself…

> I love how we all wanted sprint since Halo 2 yet we bash it now that it is given to us.

For the love of God, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

> Haters Gonna Hate
>
> Im gonna miss Evade… So many Jumping Possibilities

agreed :c evade twas my favorite AA.

You’re mixing up haters. There’s more diversity than that. Yeah, I want the same mechanics in Halo (run, jump, grenade, melee, shoot, vehicles), and I think they’re suffering from “sequel syndrome,” where they think they HAVE to add something new (ie Lost Vikings vs Lost Vikings 2). I see something like armor perks and jetpack and I want to spit.

Then there are the haters that think they either need to make new stuff or stop. What was it a Gamestop employee said to me before Reach came out… “If I play that game and I’m still fighting aliens on a pristine golf course, I’m finished.”

Then there are the haters who want everything as equal and predictable as possible, and froth at the mouth when their BR doesn’t kill people across the map with perfect consistency, and shake in their boots at the idea of an asymmetrical map.

Then there are haters who will love the game no matter what and are disgusted at all the people throwing their opinions out and complaining.

> > Bloom? Doesn’t work.
> > Forge World maps? Works but can be repetitive when new maps aren’t added. It doesn’t bother me much though because a lot of them are good.
> > Sprint? Works and it’s the only thing I use in Reach.
> > Load-outs? Works because you can either have your own load-out to your liking or use default ones in Halo 4. More customization never hurts to me.
> > Armor Abilities? Works but can be annoying.
> > Arena? Works in every way but I don’t play it because I just wanna play regular Team Slayer.
> >
> > Do you see the trend? Only one broken item on the list.
>
> Only one broken item in your opinion. And seeing as you only want to play regular Team Slayer I don’t think you have the credentials to speculate the effect of these features across the board.
>
> Forge world maps do not work because they are disgustingly ugly. Simple as that.
>
> Sprint does not work because it allows for a “sprint + double-pummel” tactic, and allows people to escape from situations in which they should have died. It also allows for people to escape their spawning area after they have died - something which hinders objective game-types greatly.
>
> Load-outs and Armour Abilites do not work because ultimately there is always one “load out” or armour abilities that trumps all of the others. In Reach it was armour lock, in Halo 4 it will be active camo.
>
> Arena did not work initially in Reach because of the terrible default maps, bad game-types, and the fact that your rating was dependant on your individual performance. From then-on Arena didn’t pick up simply because the maps and game-types were bad, and there was no visual indication of your division without going into Arena.

so forge world maps didn’t work because they weren’t sparkly enough for you? thats the saddest excuse ive ever heard.

sprint+double melee was only rampent tward the beginning. twards the middle and end of reach i have barley seen it happen. its usually a last ditch attempt when there losing a fight and it doesn’t usually work. running away is the only present issue but its been addressed for halo 4 so im not worried.

there was not “one load out to rule them all” it highly depended on the player and map. especailly maps like reflection where jetpack was the best AA for the map. armor lock was the the easy AA the bk’s could cling to but it wasn’t all powerful you could easily combat it. was only an issue when you took on more then one person because the AL user cried for help.

arena was arena. the idea of your rank resetting each month was a terrible idea in itself. doesn’t matter what maps aa’s or gametypes were in it. theres no insentive to be an onyx rank if its just going to be gone in a month.

> well u might be a hater but
>
> Im a gangster im a straight up g

The gangster life, is the life for me.

On topic, I’ve loved every single halo game and I won’t stop on h4