IM WILLING TO BUY PRE ORDER BONUSES

Anyone who doesn’t care about their pre order bonus code, i want them. Im pre ordering from gamestop but i want them all. I’ll pay $5 dollars per code through pay pal. If anyone wants to sell me a code, add me on live gamertag ScarecrowMan v2 and we will discuss in more details. Thank you for you time.

This is not the place for this.

Then where is the place?

> This is not the place for this.

Not only that, but there really is no point in people selling you their preorder bonus, later on you’ll bet them as DLC or something.

You sure about them coming out later? they didn’t do that for halo reach and flaming armor effect

> Then where is the place?

I don’t know, I’d try General Discussion maybe. Don’t trust me.

It is confirmed that all the stuff will later be available for buying. Relax. :slight_smile:

Ight Thanks man for the info

$5 is dirt cheap, I don’t think anyone is going to give up a rare preorder code for that much. People will be selling them on ebay for upwards of $30+ I’m going to guess. I’m a collector and I’d consider doing what you are but really, I’m going to wait and just spend like 400-800 microsoft points and buy them with they come out as DLC down the road.

It’s not a sure thing but it’s likely they will.

> You sure about them coming out later? they didn’t do that for halo reach and flaming armor effect

A: The yellow flames were not a pre-order bonus. It came with the LE.
B: Halo Reach had a pre-order bonus from only one vendor. Halo 4 has about 5 or six, each to a separate vendor.
C: 343 has confirmed that the skins will be out for DLC latter on.

This isn’t the place for it. Also, they’ll probably be released as DLC afterwards.

> > You sure about them coming out later? they didn’t do that for halo reach and flaming armor effect
>
> A: The yellow flames were not a pre-order bonus. It came with the LE.
> B: Halo Reach had a pre-order bonus from only one vendor. Halo 4 has about 5 or six, each to a separate vendor.
> <mark>C: 343 has confirmed that the skins will be out for DLC latter on.</mark>

No they did not, 343i said they might and it’s not an illogical assumption. That’s far from a confirmation.

Bs angel said they MIGHT release the preorder skins via dlc in the future, it’s not a guarantee…
But like others have said, check ebay, they’ll be a around $10-$20.

I’ll wait it out. I think I might grab the FOTUS armor off ebay if it’s really BA.