I'm very glad to say I was wrong.

When Halo 5 first came out, I was 100% on the bandwagon of hate. Aesthetically, I thought the game looked like 343 was trying to cover up a crap game with looks. I had thought there were too many sounds (beeps, dings, charge up sounds, etc.) and it was just annoying. I thought that that making cqc guns more powerful was a joke (probably stupidest thing I’ve every thought about Halo). In general, I just hated the game.

After finally getting tired of the crap connection in games on Reach, and watching great streams of Halo 5 on Twitch for too long, I decided to go ahead and get the console bundle. Well, the next day I played the game and fell in love with it. Everything worked perfectly, I learned the controls very quickly with the campaign and then immediately went into Arena. Everything I had thought about the game was wrong. I think the game has good balancing for the weapons, although there could be small improvements… The game looked beautiful and it just went perfectly with how well it played. I loved the new game mode breakout, and I have a small soft spot for warzone that I’ll play occasionally. The only thing I dislike is you just have to be plain lucky to unlock new armor and emblems. Great game in my opinion. This is the most fun I’ve had playing a Halo game since Halo 3.

Welcome back! Hope to see more people like you.

I’m glad to hear that some people are still enjoying Halo 5 even after hating it for a while. I still want some changes and the classic gameplay to return but I still think it’s a good game.

This is pretty much how I was. I still haven’t beat Halo 4 because of how boring it was, so there is no way I was gonna get this game. I even hated the Beta. Then it came out, and my friend brought it over. Then I bought it two days later.

Snall world, I suggest buying silver packs for now. It will make it easier to get the good armor once you are done with. Just keep buying silver packs until it gives back req points. That way you will have common-rare unlocked already and gold packs will only give you ultra rare-legendary (except in some rare cases)

> 2533274808132968;5:
> Snall world, I suggest buying silver packs for now. It will make it easier to get the good armor once you are done with. Just keep buying silver packs until it gives back req points. That way you will have common-rare unlocked already and gold packs will only give you ultra rare-legendary (except in some rare cases)

I would even start off with bronze before moving on to silver. You will be able to unlock all of the common stuff relatively quickly, that way you are not getting common stuff in your silver packs.

> 2533274896712892;1:
> This is the most fun I’ve had playing a Halo game since Halo 3.

That’s what we’ve been saying the whole time!

When i payed the beta i thought it was not going to be as good as it turned out to be (still hate the spartan charge though) I do like the ground and pound though cus you can pull of some good plays with it. The spartan charge feels more like a panic button to me. I remember in the beta you got hit marker sounds for everything which was annoying (glad it wasn’t in the final version).
Halo 5 is the most balanced halo yet as far as multiplayer goes.

> 2533274797328974;6:
> > 2533274808132968;5:
> > Snall world, I suggest buying silver packs for now. It will make it easier to get the good armor once you are done with. Just keep buying silver packs until it gives back req points. That way you will have common-rare unlocked already and gold packs will only give you ultra rare-legendary (except in some rare cases)
>
>
> I would even start off with bronze before moving on to silver. You will be able to unlock all of the common stuff relatively quickly, that way you are not getting common stuff in your silver packs.

Either way, it is better than spending 10k rp just to get 2 uncommon emblems.

Eh my honeymoon phase was very similar to yours.

Just wait until you get sprayed by autos for the millionth time.

343 has said they would consider sandbox changes after the Halo championship.

Really eager for next months update.