I'm trying.

I want to learn to love you 343, but I’m having trouble. You’re making the wrong decisions. :frowning:
http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/11/21/The-Halo-Bulletin-112112-.aspx

oh i you wanna love you… i just wanna live with u!!! ILL NEVER LET YO GO~ BRING YOUR LIVE TOO ME~ (get the reference?)

I think it’s funny how they are such a want to be Bungie… Even the way they write up the updates. It’s like they want to be Bungie but failed horribly.

So, besides from the really bad photoshopping, where are the wrong decisions?

> So, besides from the really bad photoshopping, where are the wrong decisions?

I think he is referring to the lack of response to the community out cry. They ignored most of us.

But they fixed the map exploits and listened to community feedback about matchmaking.

I don’t see any wrong decisions except not including FFA Slayer.

> I think it’s funny how they are such a want to be Bungie… Even the way they write up the updates. It’s like they want to be Bungie but failed horribly.

It’s sad really. The whole situation. With Bungie’s betrayal, and 343’s attempt at reclaiming their awesome. We should have been better to Bungie.

I guess, fixing the glitches and raising the exp cap isn’t responding to the community?

Am I the only one that is excited about the FFA throwback? Sounds fun, but pretty much they don’t give a -Yoink- about replying to us.

They’re responding to the community in a VERY slow manner. Not only that, but they’re getting rid of the most requested playlist and adding one that nobody wants.

> I guess, fixing the glitches and raising the exp cap isn’t responding to the community?

Nope. Having ESP about what they want, giving them free lvls and experience, taking things out till it’s bare to the bones arena fighting like back in halo 1 and 2 (which I did not have any live account for back then so I don’t know if they were actually GOOD or not), and then give them all free turkeys and taze any poor women that gets in their way on black friday and kill Santa Claus and cause nuclear war and then save the puppies and…

Wait…where was I?

Oh, right. Nope, whatever 343 actually fixes and listens to the community about is never going to be enough.

> > So, besides from the really bad photoshopping, where are the wrong decisions?
>
> I think he is referring to the lack of response to the community out cry. They ignored most of us.

actualy they respond to 3 things

1. people in the forums said “OMG 343 REMOVE THE EXP CAP!!! -smashes keyboard-”
    they raised the exp cap
    2)people got tired of seeing haven in maps
    they made haven appear less often in match making
    3)same thing with ragnarok

> > I think it’s funny how they are such a want to be Bungie… Even the way they write up the updates. It’s like they want to be Bungie but failed horribly.
>
> It’s sad really. The whole situation. With Bungie’s betrayal, and 343’s attempt at reclaiming their awesome. We should have been better to Bungie.

Yeah, it’s like dumping an old GF and then when it’s too late you suddenly realize she was the one all along…

> They’re responding to the community in a VERY slow manner. Not only that, but they’re getting rid of the most requested playlist and adding one that nobody wants.

Excuse you sir, we do want FFA maybe not FFA objective but anything but regicide…O wtf 343i your dividing the community.

btw that bulletin was creepy

I feel as if 343 would literally have to be twice as good as Bungie just to be seen as Bungie’s successor at this rate .