I'm totally baffled... Please help.

So last week I took a break from the legendary solo campaign challenges, and today I decided to sit down and do Reclaimer and Shutdown. I booted up the game, only to find that my campaign menu looks like this.

My completion for everything except Infinity is gone, and the levels before it are locked (Dawn is unlocked now because I watched the prologue). I still have the Legendary commendations, but will this affect my progress toward anything like achievements or Mark VI armor? Is there a fix for this, or am I going to have to play through the first part of the campaign on Solo Legendary AGAIN?

> So last week I took a break from the legendary solo campaign challenges, and today I decided to sit down and do Reclaimer and Shutdown. I booted up the game, only to find that my campaign menu looks like this.
>
> My completion for everything except Infinity is gone, and the levels before it are locked (Dawn is unlocked now because I watched the prologue). I still have the Legendary commendations, but will this affect my progress toward anything like achievements or Mark VI armor? Is there a fix for this, or am I going to have to play through the first part of the campaign on Solo Legendary AGAIN?

I’ve never seen anything like this. I’m afraid you probably will have to play them again, unless someone more techinically minded than me comes up with a solution.

Same thing happed to me in Reach a couple of times, causing me to never finish solo legendary.

Have you recently accepted a custom game invite directly from the dashboard ? Because thats what caused it to happen in Reach.

I believe that if you have the commendations for completing them on Legendary, you should be fine. The reason I say this is because when I completed the campaign on Legendary, I didn’t get the achievement. Every mission said it was completed in the campaign menu, but for some reason I was missing a commendation for one of the missions. After I completed the mission again and got the commendation, the achievements unlocked.

So I’m pretty confident that the achievements are based on the commendations rather than the campaign mission select menu. As long as you have the commendations, you shouldn’t have to replay them.

> Same thing happed to me in Reach a couple of times, causing me to never finish solo legendary.
>
> Have you recently accepted a custom game invite directly from the dashboard ? Because thats what caused it to happen in Reach.

No, but I have dropped into somebody’s game straight from the dashboard, so that might be it. It’s silly that this still happens, but I guess I don’t really mind having to replay them.

> I believe that if you have the commendations for completing them on Legendary, you should be fine. The reason I say this is because when I completed the campaign on Legendary, I didn’t get the achievement. Every mission said it was completed in the campaign menu, but for some reason I was missing a commendation for one of the missions. After I completed the mission again and got the commendation, the achievements unlocked.
>
> So I’m pretty confident that the achievements are based on the commendations rather than the campaign mission select menu. As long as you have the commendations, you shouldn’t have to replay them.

You think it’ll be fine if I just keep going from where I left off? Not that I have much of a choice.

> You think it’ll be fine if I just keep going from where I left off? Not that I have much of a choice.

Yup, provided that you still have the legendary commendations for completing the missions you already completed.

> > Same thing happed to me in Reach a couple of times, causing me to never finish solo legendary.
> >
> > Have you recently accepted a custom game invite directly from the dashboard ? Because thats what caused it to happen in Reach.
>
> No, but I have dropped into somebody’s game straight from the dashboard, so that might be it. It’s silly that this still happens, but I guess I don’t really mind having to replay them.

It’s unfortunate, at least it doesnt reset your spartan armory like it did in Reach though