I'm Tired

Been retrieving so much data tonight I’m about worn out

Master Chief needs some coffee

I think you need take then your getting worn out from it.

I do a hard reset and it goes away.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> I do a hard reset and it goes away.

That did it. Just wanna play and have things work, don’t care about any of the gameplay issues that some discuss on here but the game needs to be fundamentally sound and just work. Don’t think that’s too much to ask

> 2533274807468284;5:
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > I do a hard reset and it goes away.
>
>
> That did it. Just wanna play and have things work, don’t care about any of the gameplay issues that some discuss on here but the game needs to be fundamentally sound and just work. Don’t think that’s too much to ask

I mean, come on… it’s 343… you shouldn’t expect too much…

> 2533274807468284;5:
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > I do a hard reset and it goes away.
>
>
> That did it. Just wanna play and have things work, don’t care about any of the gameplay issues that some discuss on here but the game needs to be fundamentally sound and just work. Don’t think that’s too much to ask

Yeah… I got used to hard resets from MCC. They can be annoying. Pretty much my daily routine for H5 is turn on Xbox, launch H5 or MCC… hard reset… relaunch H5 or MCC…

I feel ya, the boringly yet painful task of retrieving data to use your special REQ items/armor is very tiresome, I would say take a nap…but doubt even then not get done retrieving that precious data.

> 2533274807468284;1:
> Been retrieving so much data tonight I’m about worn out

Dang that’s never fun!

Wait you mean retrieving data wasn’t suppose to be part of the game or hard reset start to my xbox??? LOL :stuck_out_tongue: Heck I thought it was suppose to be part of the fun!!

Zippy.

Hi Tired, Im PhantomLord. Nice to meet you! :slight_smile: