I'm tired of TMs destroying up my vehicles!

It’s very frustrating when I am trying to survive or use a vehicle and some people think it’s fun to throw stickies at. They should just turn off all friendly fire – some people aren’t mature enough to handle it being on.

I play solo, so my frustration levels are increased exponentially.

I remember hopping into the Mantis for the first time…only for my teammate to melee the hell out of it…it’s really sad that people would resort to that…

Also, I find it odd that Halo seems to be the only franchise that betrayals for weapons/vehicles happen on regular basis. It’s very, very rare for me to play a match of Battlefield 3 where my teammate tries to destroy my Attack Chopper or MBT.

Agreed. Three games in a row of spartan ops shoot out on Valhalla, teammate attacked me with his own mantis. Wtf? Everyone gets one! How can there be that many DBs out there?!?

i had a pretty ridiculous one earlier. We were down by about 10 and i got the enemy tank on exile, i went on a running riot and caught us back up, only to have a team mate spam the plasma pistol emp at me until i was swarmed by enemies and died. We lost by about 10 after that, im not saying i would have saved the win for us, but if that -Yoink- bag would have left me alone we might have won the game.

i play bts and aside from jelly bads tagging vehicles i got because they are far too slow, i never see this. but do agree, accidently running over your own teammate is annoying, and shouldnt happen

This is what comes from a lack of friendly fire. Griefers that have absolutely no reason to not cause grief.

We traded occasional betrayals for much more common vehicle destruction. Thanks, 343.

Yeah that is terrible. I stop and do neg feed back on them as soon as it happens but it has not educed the problem. You kinda wish it would let them kill you so you could do a boot.

Yea I just give the vehicle up, why even bother with idiots. “Guess we’re hoofin` it!”

> i had a pretty ridiculous one earlier. We were down by about 10 and i got the enemy tank on exile, i went on a running riot and caught us back up, only to have a team mate spam the plasma pistol emp at me until i was swarmed by enemies and died. We lost by about 10 after that, im not saying i would have saved the win for us, but if that -Yoink!- bag would have left me alone we might have won the game.

Maybe he was trying to tell you that he could do a better job. It’s great that you think you’re a savior, but don’t you think that someone else should be able to use the tank for a change?