I'm thinking of joining a clan

I’m a rather kind fellow, and I do make very close friends with people quite easily.

I do not play Reach that much anymore, but I might if the clan is worth it.

But I must warn you, though I am some-what competitive in game, I have college and a girlfriend, and I focus on her when she texts/calls me, so yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

A few things I’m looking for: a clan that has members 14 years of age or over

I like Spartans (specifically III’s and IV’s)

I want a clan that is not full of rude people

A clan that uses call outs and who’s members communicate.

I’m also interested in the Navy. A clan with a Naval branch would be cool.

I. Basics:
Initial Information- Hello I am Corporal Affliction of Charlie Company, Zulu Platoon in the Dropshock Brigade, I’d like to offer you the opportunity to join one of the most organized, professional, mature, and friendly clans you could hope to find in the entire Halo community.

Motto- “I am an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper. Those words may be used often but we are unique. We are the best trained, best equipped, and craziest outfit in this collection of colonies we call the UNSC. I will defend her to my last breath and give my enemies the death that can only be provided under the tread of my black combat boots. I am no normal marine. I push my mind, body, and soul further than most human beings ever will. I instill fear in my enemies as I drop from the heavens like the wrathful gods of Greek lore. I show no mercy. I show no fear. I am a UNSC Helljumper and I go feet first.”

“Feet First Into Hell”.

II. Registration and Enlistment:
Enlistment Form: To join the brigade, you must first register on our website and fill out the Enlistment Form. Make sure that you fill out every form in great detail. The enlistment process is a simple screening to determine who is truly committed to be a part of the Brigade. The best way to prove your worth is to be active, both on the forums and Halo: Reach.

Sponsorship- The first step to joining is meeting people. By meeting people and learning more about the Brigade, you can get Sponsored. Sponsorship may only be attained after three days. It simply means a Brigade member has decided to place their faith in you. Your sponsor will be there to help you every step of the way. They will play with you, introduce you to other members, and generally show you the ropes.

Boot camp/Entrance Exam- After another four days -seven days total- you are allowed to take your boot camp. Boot camp is simply a determination of your teamwork skills, and how well you can callout. Your sponsors responsibility is to teach you callouts so that you may successfully pass boot camp. The final part of the enlistment process is the Entrance Exam. The exam is a simple test of your knowledge of the Field Manual.

III. What We Have To Offer:
Gaming- Unlike a lot of clans, we play together very often. We play Matchmaking a lot, the playlist varying on how many members are on. If we begin to get 7-8 or more in a lobby, then we switch over to custom games and have fun. We have game nights usually on weekends at around 8pm (EST time) and play fun customs.

Ribbons- In the Brigade, a ribbon signifies a soldier who has achieved a certain requirement and has been rewarded a ribbon for it. These ribbons are shown on your site profile. You may see yours and other ODST’s ribbons on the side of each post. To receive these awards is a very great honor.

Entertainment- We regularly schedule clan matches to gain recognition among other clans, and mixers to form strong relationships between clans. We also have a nice Chatroom where you talk and meet new members. Make sure you keep the chat respectful, and make sure you’re using Firefox. It is the only browser compatible with our chatroom.

Organization- We are a well organized clan with a Roster. Personnel are organized into divisions based upon where they live, and what time zone they are in. We have a wide variety of forums to discuss different things with other members.

Promotions- Promotions in the Dropshock Brigade are given for either a show of activity, loyalty, dedication, work ethic, and leadership skills. Do NOT ask for a promotion. Doing so will most likely result in a demotion or loss of merit. The detailed Ranking Structure explains everything about each rank.

If you decide to enlist, please remember to list Affliction as your recruiter. If you have any questions check out our FAQ section.
Otherwise contact me on XBL, Gamertag is DSB Affliction.
See you on the battlefield soldier.

Check us out@ google search Lion’s Den Halo Reach Clan. A few things you should know abou us.
1.MLG clan
2.We fight clans often
3.I heavily train with my members good or ok.
4. We call out frequently after a player dies.
5.34-6 w/l so we are very experience.
6.Clan is split into 3 divisions.

Feel free to ask questions.

Hey, do you want to join my clan? My clan’s name is Rising Phoenix. We make sure we treat our clan members with respect. We have training matches, like having clan battles and having fun. We are a professional clan with four years experience. We also have a organized military ranking system. There are four ranks which are Private, Sergeant, Lieutenant, and last but not least General. Every new clan member has to go through a tryout to see if you are a good fit our clan and if we are a good fit for you. My gamer tag is YouxxGotxxOwned For more info go to my clan website at RisingPhoenixGroup.tripod.com (don’t add the www). If you want to join my clan send myself or my co-leader xxMYSTIK MONKEY a friend request stating that you want to join. Thanks

Hey go ahead and check us out we are Company Freelancer a mix of competitive and non-competitive players. We tend to play slayer, objective, or MLG Gametypes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEJMIDtdJxk&feature=channel&list=UL This is a video on our Youtube channel its a 2v3 Clan Match (My clan is the two people). We have a lot more gameplay and clan matches and some machinimas on our channel all in HD by the way.

We have a U.S. Division and a U.K. Division both being lead by two people a Chairman (CH) and a Director (DT). Message me back if you would like to join. We have ranks in the clan and a specific two digit number to go along with it. We are partially military but not really. We believe what a couple of our friendly clans believe “Quality over Ouantity” We aren’t that big but we like to have good members who know what they are doing.

Each one sounds somewhat interesting…give me more detail.

> Hey go ahead and check us out we are Company Freelancer a mix of competitive and non-competitive players. We tend to play slayer, objective, or MLG Gametypes.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEJMIDtdJxk&feature=channel&list=UL This is a video on our Youtube channel its a 2v3 Clan Match (My clan is the two people). We have a lot more gameplay and clan matches and some machinimas on our channel all in HD by the way.
>
> We have a U.S. Division and a U.K. Division both being lead by two people a Chairman (CH) and a Director (DT). Message me back if you would like to join. We have ranks in the clan and a specific two digit number to go along with it. We are partially military but not really. We believe what a couple of our friendly clans believe “Quality over Ouantity” We aren’t that big but we like to have good members who know what they are doing.

The ranks in my clan are Recruit(RC), Agent(AG), Special Agent(SA), Moderator(MD), Spectre(SP), And Freelancer(FL)

We have squads my squad being Valkyrie Squad, another being Delta and another being Renegade.

We have gamenights, we will do custom game 4v4 with one another to improve and get used to maps and the spawn times. We have around 30 members and a large amount of us we will play competitively whether it be matchmaking,or custom games we will always use the call outs for every map if possible.

Feel free to ask any questions.

> INTRODUCTION

Welcome to United Nations Spartan Corps. At UN Spartan Corps we like to have fun, win or lose, but work together as a team to achieve the victory. If we lose, we learn from our mistakes and make accommodations to improve our performance in the next battle. We do operate from a website, which may not be at optimal performance and appearance but we are currently working hard to enhance our site.

Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Integrity, and Honor are the United Nations Spartan Corps Values. The Values are taught in your initial training and reinforced throughout your UNSC Career. These values provide the proper guidance and oversight to ensure our forces are ready to meet the operational requirements of combatant commanders.

> ENLISTMENT

1. Go to our website and agree to the Agreement Terms.

2. Fill out the required information and click save.

3. Head over to the Transmission Wing(Forums) and go to the Enlistment Office. Make sure to read the Enlistment Form topic stickied in the forum, use the link provided.

4. Upon completion of the form, an Officer will review your Enlistment and contact you appropriately to decide if you are ready to take Boot Camp.

> REQUIREMENTS

Prerequisites are the requirements for all those wishing to enlist. All must…
…be at least 15 years of age or older
…own a properly functioning mic/headset
…maintain a mature manner
…sustain a respectable amount of activity within the UN Spartan Corps on both forums and Xbox Live.

Post-requisites are the requirements that personnel must follow while in the Spartan Corps. All personnel must wear the appropriate emblem;
~ Mombasa with White Shield background— Non-Toggled
~ All aspects of Halo Reach armor/colors are completely personal decisions
~ Armor color and Emblem color cannot create a distortion of the emblem

> ADDITIONAL INFO

Loyalty “Bear true faith and allegiance to UN Spartan Corps.”
Respect “Treat people as they should be treated”
Integrity “Do what’s right, legally and morally”
Honor “Live up to Spartan Corps values”
Duty “Fulfill all of your obligations”

> I’m a rather kind fellow, and I do make very close friends with people quite easily.
>
> I do not play Reach that much anymore, but I might if the clan is worth it.
>
> But I must warn you, though I am some-what competitive in game, I have college and a girlfriend, and I focus on her when she texts/calls me, so yeah :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> A few things I’m looking for: a clan that has members 14 years of age or over
>
> I like Spartans (specifically III’s and IV’s)
>
> I want a clan that is not full of rude people
>
> A clan that uses call outs and who’s members communicate.
>
>
> I’m also interested in the Navy. A clan with a Naval branch would be cool.

I like your post. You have the same feelings about the game as most of the people at The Spartan Force.

Check out the site. I’d like to run some matchmaking with you.

> Each one sounds somewhat interesting…give me more detail.

If you want more information about the Dropshock brigade, check my link that says Field Manual. You will find everything you want to know there. And make sure to check our forums. You cannot find a better clan.

Our Clan starts you as a recruit then with 50 credits that you obtain by staying active which pulls out the weak links you will then go to private and so on. We don’t have a navy division but we do have squads. So just check the website out please and we have a military rank system.