I'm surprised they didn't make a Lockout style map

Given the whole big focus on competition and L3GiiT MLG PrOxxx69 gameplay.

I’m interested in seeing how floating walkway maps like Lockout and Guardian play out with Spartan Abilities. Well I’ll guess we’ll find out when Forge launches.

The only good maps are the two beta maps, Truth and Empire. Funny how that is. Every other map is bad design, and feel very anti-halo.

> 2533274797738465;2:
> The only good maps are the two beta maps, Truth and Empire. Funny how that is. Every other map is bad design, and feel very anti-halo.

There were actually 6 beta maps.

And I’ll have to disagree with that. Truth and Empire aren’t much different than the other maps. The best is, ironically, a forge map (Pegasus).

> 2533274801472802;3:
> > 2533274797738465;2:
> > The only good maps are the two beta maps, Truth and Empire. Funny how that is. Every other map is bad design, and feel very anti-halo.
>
>
> There were actually 6 beta maps.
>
> And I’ll have to disagree with that. Truth and Empire aren’t much different than the other maps. The best is, ironically, a forge map (Pegasus).

I have to disagree and say Pegasus is one of the worst

I personally think Eden, Truth, and Plaza are the best maps in terms of competitive play.
I’ve found those three maps have the best layout in terms of gaining and holding map control.