I'm still undecided on which console to get

I’m still undecided on either getting Xbox One or PS4.

Knowing that Kingdom Hearts and Final fantasy are multiplatform and Halo 5 is coming out for Xbox One leaves me still thinking. Also Sly Cooper which is an Playstation exclusive and my childhood is a another reason why I’m undecided. I need some opinions.

me personally, I really think the xbox one has things that will blow people away in the future. im going to get the xbox one. but really its up to you to decide what u want to get.

I am getting xbox one sure ps 4 has some great singel player games but how much gameplay value is that going to be when you think of it , xbox has more intressting games to share at the moment in my opinion and kingdom hearts 3 is on xbox one too. lol

But that is just me i am going to get ps4 o when the price drops.

I am getting the Xbox One. The reason for it is because I prefer Microsoft’s exclusives much more than Sony’s.

> I am getting the Xbox One. The reason for it is because I prefer Microsoft’s exclusives much more than Sony’s.

Yh, pretty much this. The only reason I realy get consoles is for the exclusives and the only exclusive i liked for the ps3 was modnation racers, but they replaced that with LBP karting so I now hope sony burn for eternity. On the other hand the xbox has halo witch I like. A lot.

It’s a no brainer.

(The question is should I pre-order or wait to see if there is an insanely baddass limited edition console?)

Get both and be a baller. I can’t tell you what to get or what you’ll like more. I’m getting the Xbox One. Never liked the anime RPG console.

To be honest, if there was no Halo on Xbox, there would be no reason for choosing it over PS.

I have 360 and PS3 and I will probably get both One and PS4 too. Until I will be really impressed with something exclusive (Titanfall?), I will wait with buying new Xbox. 100$ difference for what? Kinect?

If you’re undecided, you should probably wait for more info to be released and the price to lower. At launch, there won’t be a lot of games, except for all of the exclusives, half of which are being released for the 360 and PS3.

This is the kind of Thread that belongs under General Discussion.

I’m starting to get sick of all of the “XBOX ONE AREZ TEH DUMMEST CONSOLES EVAR” “PS4 AREZ BETTARZ THAN THARZ XBOZ ONEZ!!” Threads.

@OP: Wait for both consoles to come out if you’re undecided, then at least ask your friends which they prefer, and then try them yourself.

(DO NOT TRUST REVIEWS, ONLY TRUST YOUR REVIEWS)

Xbox One

Think about the Disadvantages and Advantages toward each console.

What do you like about the PS4?

What do you like about the Xbox One?

Do you like Kinect?

Are your friends more likely to go towards Xbox One or PS4?

What do you dislike about each
console?

What exclusive games do you like about each console?

etc…

I cannot stress enough that you as a individual should do YOUR OWN research into each console. While everyone has their opinions on the next console generation, its important for you to take the time and do your research and form your own opinion about which is best for you.

Give it some thought, cause either way your going to pay around 400-500+ dollars if you consider getting a next-gen console.

All that being said, I’m personally leaning towards the PS4 for multiple reasons:

• I don’t like Kinect, I feel that its voice recognition software isn’t as big of feature as it needs to be, additionally, I don’t see any use for the peripheral which leads me to believe I could be wasting 100 bucks on something I will never use.

• PS4 has slightly better specs

• PS4 has exclusives like God of War and Infamous and other titles that I would like to play, also it has multiplatform support for titles I like like Destiny, KHIII and FFXV. While not a feature, I think these titles are better experienced on the PS4.

• Xbox One exclusives aren’t attractive anymore - Gears has been done since the third game, Halo isn’t up to the standard as it should be for being called a Halo game. With how Halo 4 turned out, I’m very skepticle on Halo 5.

• PS4 had initially a better policy regarding games then the Xbox One.

I’m sticking with the Xbox simply because the exclusives are way better than Sony’s.

The only worthy thing I see getting a Playstation for is what you mentioned, Sly Cooper. (That was my childhood too.)

With Microsoft using disks again, trashing the always online aspect, and having the options to turn the Kinect camera and audio on and off, I’m actually going to get the Xbox One when the price drops. Also Halo 5. I need that.

Just take into consideration the games. Do you want to go without Halo? What series does the Playstation have over Xbox? Are they making any more Sly Cooper games (who knows)?

For me I am going to jump ship towards SONY this gen as my friends are buying PS4, Hardware is superior, No mandatory Kinect required and its cheaper.

That being said I will most defiantly be buying the Xbox One when Halo5 is released in 2 years? That leaves me plenty of time enjoying my ps4 later this year before purchasing a Xbox One.

However having said that, Xbox One in my OP has a better controller and the online will be fantastic with dedicated servers. Also some of the exclusives look good and when the price drops I will grab them

The games that I want this year for the PS4 is Watchdogs, BF4, KZ Shadow Fall and maybe AC4. The rest is meh in my opinion, unless you like sport games and COD lol

Look at the games of both consoles.

Come to the Dark Side choose Xbox One :slight_smile:

Hopefully they bring there scrapped policies back in the future sooner rather than later i was looking forward to it tbh.

It is the future and everyone just needs to accept and slowly move on imo perhaps its a little early yet to do so because not everyone has access to high speed internet etc but it will happen one day.

Now that MS has done away with its garbage regulations it comes down to pricing and games. You have to decide how much you’re willing to spend and which set of games you prefer.

For me personally I’m getting a PS4 first. It’s $100 cheaper and Sony puts out great game after great game. In my opinion MS doesn’t put out any good games unless it has Halo or Forza written on the box.

> This is the kind of Thread that belongs under General Discussion.
>
> I’m starting to get sick of all of the “XBOX ONE AREZ TEH DUMMEST CONSOLES EVAR” “PS4 AREZ BETTARZ THAN THARZ XBOZ ONEZ!!” Threads.
>
> @OP: Wait for both consoles to come out if you’re undecided, then at least ask your friends which they prefer, and then try them yourself.
>
> <mark>(DO NOT TRUST REVIEWS, ONLY TRUST YOUR REVIEWS)</mark>

this , plus I intend to wait 1 to 2 years before deciding to buy, that way it will probubly be cheaper and any bugs/issues that may come up , will hopefully be fixed by then

For me it’s going to be the XBOne, but I’m waiting until Halo 5 comes out to get it unless some really amazing and awesome game(s) convinces me in the meanwhile. Since Destiny is coming out in the Xbox 360 I don’t really have a use for the One until Halo 5.

Apparently the console doesn’t even come with a mic so everybody’s gonna be using the -Yoink- Kinect mics for the fist few months or so -_-

I’m going with the X1, especially since they’ve removed pretty much all the negative policies they announced earlier on. I think the only reason I’d get a PS4 is if there were any The Last of Us sequels/spinoffs. (That game was freaking amazing)