I'm starting to feel cheated after matches...

We’ve all had that good game in H5 where you kick -Yoink!-, but what if it just disappeared and you got no credit at all? Yep, that happened. Numerous times.
Quite a few times after a match, I don’t get ANY credit. No REQ points, no stats, nothing. Just a game that didn’t exist. 343, it’s been about a month since release. You were able to put out the first content update, but this isn’t fixed? Really?

Not just that, but trying to switch between game menus is annoying as well. Sometimes I’ll finish a match and I’ll try to switch to Arena, but it won’t let me leave (at this point, I’m in the “intermission” stage or searching for players). This gets extremely annoying.

Is anyone else having this problem?

It would not show the carnage report, but you would still get the req points and stuff…

REQ points:
I feel cheated that there is no real reward for doing well or winning.

A lot of the time I get about the same reward for doing well and doing badly. There is maybe a small benefit to doing well but it’s not noticeable at all.

A lot of the time you would be better off losing a game quickly than fighting for the win.

REQ level:
I feel the REQ levels are too focused on kills meaning I can be helping out doing what is needed to win in the objective that my req level is really low and in order to get a high REQ level I’d have to ignore the objective and farm kills.

Warzone Assault is a really good example of doing really well and not being rewarded for it often losing matches cause we were able to capture the bases too quickly that when we get to the core we are ill equipped only winning when we are struggling to capture the bases.

I actually think if you were to just let them capture the bases, run to the core to defend it, their REQ level will be too small to be able to take it out in the 6 minutes.

If you want to know what it really feels like to be cheated, play Destiny.

I have gotten the same thing. No carnage report. It’s pretty stupid. Especially when I actually did well In a game for once.

> 2533274859413227;1:
> We’ve all had that good game in H5 where you kick -Yoink!-, but what if it just disappeared and you got no credit at all? Yep, that happened. Numerous times.
> Quite a few times after a match, I don’t get ANY credit. No REQ points, no stats, nothing. Just a game that didn’t exist. 343, it’s been about a month since release. You were able to put out the first content update, but this isn’t fixed? Really?
>
> Not just that, but trying to switch between game menus is annoying as well. Sometimes I’ll finish a match and I’ll try to switch to Arena, but it won’t let me leave (at this point, I’m in the “intermission” stage or searching for players). This gets extremely annoying.
>
> Is anyone else having this problem?

Just had the same thing happen to me after I used a rare arena rp jackpot in BTB. I got no rp at all and couldn’t see the carnage report. Usually if it does that it will still give you the rp, but this is the second game within the last 3 games that gave me nothing.

EDIT - just checked my game history and those games don’t even show up.

when that happens you end up with the points the next game they come later YOU do end up getting them

They should give us at least 10,000 credits for this injustice. Same happens to me especially in warzone. Fucken broken -Yoink- game.

people having technical problems with a 343 made halo game?

I don’t believe it…-Yoinking!- NEVER HAPPENS

You get all the points, credits, kills, deaths, etc after you experience those issues. I thought the same thing at first but within about 10 seconds to a minute after the req points and whatnot show up